Dragon Rouge (in general)

Sorry if this topic is invalid but I wanted to speak about this, this is more or less related to magic so I will post it.

So. Is any of you member of this society? I am just curious, for I am familiar with them (I mean, with their mere existence) for like 9 years but never actually joined them, and I share similar interests to them. What can you say about that order? Is it worth joining and is the entrance fee of 50 euros worth it?

Can you say something about Temple of ascending flame also?

No one can tell you what’s best for your magickal, or shamanic, or sorcery, or spiritual, or witchcraft path and if you aren’t careful you open up yourself to manipulation by another person or group whose motive may be numerous other reasons then your best good (okay reprimand over). Now if you want to decide for yourself is it in your interest joining Dragon Rouge then I recommend studying co-founder Thomas Karlsson’s " Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic" which will give you deep insight within that organization’s ethos, magick practices etc and help you decide if that aligns with your path. Also note that Karlsson’s grimiore requires fundamental understanding of evocation, pathworkings, and Qabalah so if you are a newbie it’s gonna be a very challenging tome to penetrate. Also dealing with the Qliphotic dimensions isn’t for casual dabblers nor the faint of heart.

3 Likes

I have been member of dragon rouge, made some experiences and met some people, especially from German and Austrian section. If you like to get some information please pm me, as I do not like to discuss this in public.

I am interested also.
Can you pm me some info please?

What do you like to know? We can communicate at evening today.

1 Like

There are lots of things.
Also, i do not believe in coĂŻncidence and since it is my desire for quiet a while now to talk to sombody who is or has been a part of an order like Dragon Rouge, TOTBL/MLO, especially these days where my spiritual work is aligned with lots of fundamental gnosis the literature those lodges have spread, your appearance is perfectly timed.

We’ll talk tonight if you would be so kind to answer my questions.
There are quiet somethings i would like to hear your opinion and expierience on.

i think that Qliphoth, Kaballah… by Thomas Karlsson is the best initiatory text about the Qliphoth up until this day.
Apart from TOBL scriptures that circulated online which are now spread in pdf files.
Apart from other works regarding the Qliphoth, Karlsson breaks it down to a level that readers who are completely new to the topic and even magic and alchemy in general can understand it.

Wald wolf, I’d PM you but how to do this here since I can’t find this function?

OK thx for response and I’m not a newbie, I’ve read QQaGM and it’s really a nice read, the Ten Qliphoth section is very evocative.

Ok to be precise not a newbie but not followed a strict magical path of LHP, I am let’s say intermediate.

1 Like

There is a big difference between Dragon Rouge and TOTBL. DR it looks like a Masonic Lodge and you can become a member with almost no criteria.

1 Like

I am aware of the diffrences but their alchemy and magical approach look in some ways pretty interchangible to me.
Apart from that, their dialect, philosphy and methods are indeed very different as far as i know the both orders

1 Like

Of course! Draconian Current and Chaos-Gnostic Satanism (Current 218) don’t have much in common.

1 Like

Indeed.
Thats why i said that i know well enough from just reading their stuff that their approach, methods and philosophy differ drastically.
Their fundamental teachings however about the alchemical systems they use, i have a feeling they have some important things in common.
Not fully, but at least some very important aspects.
But then again, thats a gut feeling.
I myself am not a member of any of the lodges but i do happen to be very interested and would like to gain deeper insight in both groups.
TOTBL isnt really easy to find some contacts from, which is pretty obvious but i will find some.

It is very difficult but i wish you good luck in your search :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually the membership is secret especially the roles that anyone has. But yeah they are excellent to evolve in magic