Dragon Magick anyone?

How many of You work with Dragons/Dragon spirits and want to share their progress here? :heart_eyes: I have always adored and loved Dragons as if they were my own family :heart_eyes:
What is Your relationship with these marvellous creatures? :green_heart::dragon::dragon_face:

11 Likes

For a second I was going to ask which dragon magick as there’s also an aspect of dragon magick where you use the dragon’s blood and/or bones, kind of cruel. However, I’ve never personally done it I have met this one gold scaled dragon, she ruled a large portion of the etheric side of here. She’s nice to a degree lol just a lot of them don’t or didn’t like nonpure dragons.

6 Likes

Indeed every kind in existence is or can be prone to corruption. One’s strength can be seen when one will not succumb to it :heart_eyes: Dragons as well. The one You speak about sounds beautiful bith inside and out :heart_eyes::dragon::dragon_face:

1 Like

I tried it but couldn’t really connect to it
Draconain magick on the other hand is definitely awesome.
I’ve been working with the draconain current for almost a year
It’s chaotic and
But it’s such a great journey I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
Pain and trauma is a big part of it for me
But it’s so worth it to keep growing gaining more Gnosis and Ascending to my own Personal GodHood I feel like the personal growth is limitless and will never end.
I don’t care how hard it is or what obstacles are put up I would literally rather die than stop what I’m doing
I’m just now starting to work with the God’s and spirits and they are tough and will fuck you but it’s so worth it for the Gnosis they bring11ce30a225bff688a0e73e85fce0222e959fd58ar1-400-225_hq

7 Likes

@Daniyel97 it is custom to write a introduction to who you are and your experience in magic when you join here please do that in the new coming category !
Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

This is beautiful. I definetily wish You good luck :sparkling_heart::dragon_face:

1 Like

Welcome @Daniyel97 It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and your experience in magick ie, what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I work with tevar as she lives in my house as well as her realm

2 Likes

Is this type of magic done in the etheric? Do they kill dragons for this?

Yes some would kill dragons for it, both those who project to the etheric and some who exist within it. Whether it still goes on who knows, I’m sure it most likely does.

1 Like

I have three little dragon companions who dance around my circle and who apparently want to work magick with me. I don’t know what class they are ( I only vaguely remember DJ Conway’s classifications from her book Dancing With Dragons as it’s been years since I read it) or even how to work with them just yet, but I hope to soon.

4 Likes

I was first introduced to dragons through The Dragonriders of Pern series. I fell hopelessly in love. Even tried to do a ritual to become a dragon. Instead I started making dragons. Couldn’t even sketch a stick figure and all of a sudden could draw them. Each one almost feels like it alive.

3 Likes

I used to work with dragons from the more wiccan and pagan approaches for quite a while. I was once close to Sairys. He was among the Air Elemental Dragons, and considered one of the leaders.

2 Likes

Now. In italia is a lot of dragon magik. I mean dragon book, gold, dragon black,red etc, u can tope abebooks, and maybe find sometime, tis books/grimoires i never read but always caught my attention, bcse tey have tat magic in dragon colors

1 Like

everyone’s story sounds so amazing :0
I also read the book called Dancing with Dragon’s, but i never found the courage to properly call for them, mostly because i kinda think i might be bothering them?
ever since i was a kiddo i’ve always admired dragons for their rebellion and standing up for themselves, so im kinda nervous, its a “what if they dont like me-ish” problem.
do dragon’s consider it a chore if you try/do summon them?

2 Likes

OMG :fearful::broken_heart: Do they really willingly kill Dragons for that?! Idk… For me there should be a heavy punishment for such action… It’s like a murder. Dragons are sentient and sapient. This is so dis-fucking-gusting… If the Dragons will not punish such individuals, we should… No kind or type of magick justifies such actions

4 Likes

I have heard that only the incarnations of Dragons can shspeshift into Dragons here on Earth and only if their connection is really strong and when they are literally one with their Spiritual self who incarnated here as them… But what for other people… Damn… I don’t know… I only know that only Dragons themselves can grant such Gift… It would be the greatest of all honors to me… But Idk if it is possible. I am physical incarnation of an Elf, not Dragon but Elves and Dragons are closely related so maybe that’s why I have loved them so much since I remember… But once… Once, very long time ago, I remember praying to them… To Dragons… For them to let me become one of them… I love them so much, I would die to save a life of a random Dragon I guess :sweat_smile::heart_eyes: Maybe they’ve heard my prayers… The next day I have sensed and felt an energy pressence of Oriental/Asian Dragon encircling me on my chair when I was in school… Idk what to make of it… Was that “yes”, “no, but we love You just as You love us”, “maybe”?.. To this day that baffles me… I do not want to disrespect Dragons or the Elven being that I am incarnation of by trying to act on it… Idk what to do… What if I will hurt or offend them or her? I am always afraid I will do sth wrong as trust me I am very good at it :confused::pensive: Idk what to do… And how do You guys think? This is a question to all of You :heart_eyes::hugs:

3 Likes

The draconian path definitely isn’t for the feint of heart. It most definitely will test your loyalty to them. TIAMAT and KINGU especially, bcuz it was their sacrifice that allowed everyone sentian being to exist in the third dimensional shells we inhabit. The draconian path will rip everything from you that doesn’t benefit your highest potential and will leave you spiritually butt naked and force you to grow. Like you said I wouldn’t trade what I’ve learned from the Dragon for anything in this world. Long Live TIAMAT

2 Likes