Dragon grimoire book (not drakonian)

Ive recently discovered a YouTube channel called Working Dragon Mystic. Do you know any book consisting seals or symbols many different dragons to call up? And im not referring to drakonian tradition where for example Lucifer is prezented as Golden dragon

2 Likes

Have you tried the Chinese tradition? If I recall, they have dragons in their mythology

1 Like

1 Like

DJ Conways Dancing with Dragons may have some info for you. I don’t think there’s seals but there’s dragon names there.the Golden Dragon is the divine masculine usually in Dragon Wicca

How to contact with Him? Does he have an account here?

No, DJ Conway is an author. She wrote the books Dancing with Dragons, and Mystical Dragon Magick. She is one of the very few who writes about dragons outside of any religious framework, and approaches them as magical helpers and companions. She uses a basic elemental system, and categorizes the types of dragons into clans, or families.

2 Likes

Unfortunately she passed away but her book maybe contain information you find valid

1 Like

I ve read a little bit those two books, but its rather witrcraft with dragons And Im looking for something like lets say dragon goetia, where you have a name, seal And attributes

1 Like

There is no such thing, to my knowledge, unless you want to count Dungeons and Dragons and other role-playing games. Those types of books are the only ones that give dragons actual names and attributes.

Not all spirits have seals. They are primarily a demonic thing, and are found mostly in grimoires that deal with them. The seals you find for other spirits were generally created by magicians using a generator like the Golden Dawn’s Rosey Cross, or were channelled directly from the spirit in question. You could try making a seal for the word “Dragons” but there is no guarantee it will work. In most mythologies, dragons are said to be secretive and do not trust easily.

In my opinion, your best option would be to use the techniques in a book like Dancing with Dragons to make initial contact, and then, once trust is built, you can maybe work with it to create a seal.

You could also try a blind summoning, or soul travel and search for one willing to work with you.

1 Like