Draconian resources without using spirits?

I am on a sort of break from spirits, however, I am currently interested deeply in asian practices (chinese and japanese) when it comes to energies, and Draconian forces and imagery. What are some good resources I can use to immerse myself entirely in Draconian energy and begin to cultivate myself better?

4 Likes

The draconian ritual book by Asenath Mason

2 Likes

I liked this book a lot, and I just gotta say it uses to many invocations of spirits for me rn. I actually own her book.

1 Like

Draconian Consciousness, Author Michael Kelly

Asenath Mason’s Temple of Ascending Flame book list, notably, Draconian Ritual Book already mentioned on this thread.

Also good working knowledge to have: Serpent Power, Arthur Avalon

3 Likes

You can study the material; it has a wealth of information about visualization, energy currents and meditation. If you don’t want to use spirits, have you considered just looking into tantra?

3 Likes

Forgot what tantra is. Something about devotion and maybe only using your own body.

I’m just a very unstable right now. my heart center is tight as hell for some reason and I have to keep relieving the illusion. Spirits aren’t for me. And I enjoy not having to worry about being tricked.

3 Likes

It’ll sound ridiculous, but I’ve found in such situations, best thing to do is go into a bookshop and pick up a book on dragons.
I did the same a while back, also with creatures of myth. Dragon colouring books work well too, gives you the chance to express as well as energize the Dragon symbolism with your own energy. Might sound childish, but it works wonders.

3 Likes

You could work with it without the invocations of spirits, aside from the actual invocation of the dragon.

3 Likes

True, could always just focus on Dragon energy minus invocations.

3 Likes

Qi Gong is awesome. Try that is so empowering showering with earth energy and lots of Qi.

3 Likes

Agreed qi gong is awesome, though not something I’d be recommending, as it can heighten energies a little too much when there’s already a potential overload

2 Likes

If anything I would recommend tai chi or even yoga in that sense, tai chi 10 form, would be my go to in this case less likely to cause overly energetic flow, yet balance out the energy present already both internal and external.

1 Like

Just read through the book, and i am done with it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, it was amazing