Draconian meditation to activate the chakra

Greetings,
Into the Draconian Ritual Book Asenath explain how to activate chakras. The 7 chakras, the 3 hidden ones and Sunya. For a mantra to be really effective, it must be electrified as it were. So I have a question for Asenath : do you have a way to empower the mantra into the draconian current ?
Usually a mantra must have prana in it according to the yogic tradition and especially those link to kundalini. Once the Mantra Shakti is awakened with a single mantra, any number of mantras can be energized by transferring its power to them be it sanskrit or not. In my case I have already received shaktipat and mantra diksha in the past so I transfer the energy into my draconian practice, the mantra are fuelled by the prana and activate kundalini. Along that I open a gateway from the void so the kundalini is not bound to the yogic chakra point but that is another story ( through Tiamat and other Abyssal workings)
If you have a patron god or goddess ( from any tradition) you can ask empowerment or if you have been initiated into a current it can be done automatically as the current flow through your senses just by visualize and intent the power to flow into the mantra. You can also do it yourself if you know how to vibrate words of power ( ex. F. Bardon etc), there is many possibilities. I suggest to try and give your result or new idea here. I try to go deeper myself as in my opinion kundalini work is the root of draconian current.

7 Likes

The Universal Life force pervades all things, and has been perceived and known in various cultures. The metaphysics of Tantra is based on the concept that all matter is energy or Prana , and all energy is a manifestation of Mind or Consciousness. On a physiological level, one of the most personal and direct experiences of energy is our breath. Pranayama generate, intensify and expand the energy in your body.

In page 119 of the Draconian Ritual Book Asenath Mason gives a meditation to activate the chakras. Here I will give another way to do activate them deeper and even raise the kundalini into a not ordinary way. However I advice to start with the Asenath meditation for a while before to embark on this one as it can be very powerful.

The Dragon Breath is a key for the draconian current it is usually called Kapalabhati Pranayama. It is also known as “the breath of fire”. It is a very intense method of breathing, and as you’ll soon discover, capable of generating a tremendous amount of energy. Breathing will be done exclusively through the nose, with a strong emphasis on the exhalation. You will exhale forcefully through the nose as if you were attempting to blow out a candle three feet away.Now exhale through your nose rapidly in short blasts. You won’t empty the lungs with each exhalation; this is not a deep breathing exercise. What you want is a series of very forceful, rapid exhalations. You will notice as you continue this technique that the muscles in your abdomen are vigorously getting a workout, rapidly tensing and relaxing. You will also notice that you inhale automatically with no effort required. Your sole attention should be on the forceful exhalations, doing them as rapidly and forcefully as you can. Start for 2 minutes and then increase each day of 1 minute or you will have dizziness.

Next the Dragon’s Eye posture who is known as Shambavi Mudra by the Yogi is a way rises up energy through the spine from the pelvic area into Ajna Chakra. Close your eye and elevate the eyes and focus them on the darkness within the forehead. This is very simple to do but a bit difficult to keep at the beginning.This position causes certain nerve cells of the retina to fire that wouldn’t normally be activated. This charge of energy is then transmitted to the pineal gland through the relay station of the lateral geniculate nucleus.

Now as you are sitting in a comfortable position for meditation and you have just completed the Dragon breathing and exhaled directing the energy into the Ajna Chakra you will hold your attention there for sometime just feeling the energy accumulating in the forehead.

Take deep breath during this time for a while. The EE mantra is very important one as the i sound is the Shakti, the Maha Shakti who is into everything. This is the pure power, the life force etc. For example if you observe the word Shiva who is the supreme being into hinduism,one of the powerful mask of Lucifer, the god self etc. If you remove the letter i who is the shakti the word become shava, the corpse.

Next stage : start the inhalation you will visualize the breath as cool energy entering at the base of the spine and as you slowly inhale through your nose you will pull the energy/breath up the spine while mentally saying EE for the entire length of the inhalation. The energy/breath and EE Mantra will finally end up at the Ajna Chakra your eyes held in the Shambhavi Mudra .

So inhale and hold the breath/energy there for a count of 11 and then slowly exhale through the nose while mentally saying the sound of LAM for the entire length of the exhalation. Visualize a warm current of energy slowly going up from the Ajna Chakra through the brain and back down the spine and ending down at the base of the spine at the Muladhara Chakra . Now inhale hold there for a count of 11 trying to feel the energy accumulation at this Chakra. On the exhale vibrate the enochian word for Dragon “VOVIN” into the muladhara.
Now slowly inhale as before while visualizing a cool current of energy rising up the spine as you mentally make the sound of EE for the entire length of the inhalation with the energy/breath coming to rest at the Ajna Chakra .

Hold the breath/energy there for a count of 11 and then slowly exhale while mentally saying the sound of VAM for the entire length of the exhalation visualize a warm current of energy slowly going up from the Ajna Chakra through the brain and back down the spine and ending at the Swadhisthana Chakra . Now inhale hold there for a count of 11 trying to feel the energy accumulation at this Chakra. On the exhale vibrate the enochian word for Dragon "VOVIN" into the Swadhisthana.

Now slowly inhale as before while visualizing a cool current of energy rising up the spine as you mentally make the sound of EE for the entire length of the inhalation; with the energy/breath coming to rest at the Ajna Chakra.

Hold the breath/energy there for a count of 11 and then slowly exhale while mentally saying the sound of RAM for the entire length of the exhalation. While exhaling with the RAM Mantra visualize a warm current of energy slowly going up from the Ajna Chakra through the brain and back down the spine and ending at the solar plexus or the Manipura. Hold the breath/energy there for a count of 11 trying to feel the energy accumulation at the solar plexus.Now inhale hold there for a count of 11 trying to feel the energy accumulation at this Chakra. On the exhale vibrate the enochian word for Dragon “VOVIN” into the Manipura.

Now slowly inhale as before while visualizing a cool current of energy rising up from the base of the spine as you mentally make the sound of EE for the entire length of the inhalation; with the energy/breath coming to rest at the Ajna Chakra. Hold the breath/energy there for a count of 11 seconds and then slowly exhale while mentally saying the sound of YAM for the entire length of the exhalation.

While exhaling with the YAM Mantra visualize a warm current of energy slowly going up from the Ajna Chakra through the brain and back down the spine and ending at the spine opposite the heart in the Anahata Chakra.Now inhale hold there for a count of 11 trying to feel the energy accumulation at this Chakra. On the exhale vibrate the enochian word for Dragon “VOVIN” into the Anahata.

Now slowly inhale while visualizing a cool current of energy rising up from the base of the spine as you mentally make the sound of EE for the entire length of the inhalation; with the energy/breath coming to rest at the Ajna Chakra.Hold the breath/energy there for a count of 11 and then slowly exhale while mentally saying the sound of HAM for the entire length of the exhalation. With the HAM Mantrathen you will direct the warm breath/energy to the Vishuddha Chakra , the nerve center at the spine opposite throat.

Hold the energy/breath there for a count of 11 trying to feel the energy accumulation at this **Chakra.**On the exhale vibrate the enochian word for Dragon “VOVIN” into the Vishudda.

Now slowly inhale while visualizing a cool current of energy rising up from the base of the spine as you mentally make the sound of EE for the entire length of the inhalation; with the energy/breath coming to rest at the Ajna Chakra.
Hold the breath/energy there for a count of 3-6 and then slowly exhale while mentally saying the sound OM for the entire length of the exhalation. With the OM Mantra you will simply hold your attention and eyes at the Ajna Chakra, trying to feel the energy accumulating there. Hold the energy/breath there for a count of 11 trying to feel the energy accumulation at the Ajna **Chakra.**On the exhale vibrate the enochian word for Dragon “VOVIN” into the Ajna.

Now slowly inhale while visualizing a cool current of energy rising up from the base of the spine as you mentally make the sound of EE for the entire length of the inhalation; with the energy/breath coming back up to the Ajna Chakra.

Hold the breath/energy there for a count of 11 seconds and then slowly exhale while mentally saying the sound HUM for the entire length of the exhalation. With the HUM Mantra you will now visualize the warm breath/energy moving from the nose up into the brain, falling down the throat and then into the heart. Try to feel the energy accumulating at the heart for a count of 11 seconds.On the exhale vibrate the enochian word for Dragon “VOVIN” into the heart.

This is one cycle. When you have finished restart from the beginning and do 3 cycle. After the 3 cycle completion release the shambavi mudra and be at ease focus on the heart. Focusing on the heart center is more powerful than head, it is a closed door yogic teaching but here adapted to make the practicer an incarnation of the Abyssal Dragon.

Repeat Zazas Zazas nasatanada Zazas feeling the void essence expanding from the heart area until you cant hold more at this time feel and know that your are the Dragon. From here many things can be done depending on your abilities.

You can also add the Dark Star stage doing the breath into Sunyata and chanting the name Sunyata. Then Vovin as before. You can experiment. Let me know what do you think of this meditation.

12 Likes

This looks interesting.

A few questions I had:

1. Is there a lighter alternative to Dragon Breath that gets at least part of the benefit for those who might be saving physical risk on breathing exercises for later development?

2. Is there a possibility of incorporating crown chakra (currently I use another OM) and if so could the whole path be structured LAM VAM RAM YAM HAM OM (Crown) OM (Ajna) HUM (return to heart)?

These are a couple small modifications I’d want to make before trying it and I’d be curious on your thoughts as to whether any of these would have too much of a distorting impact on the exercise.

1 Like
  1. To avoid any health problem with Dragon Breath you can start day 1 by doing it more gently and during only 30 seconds and add 10 seconds on day 2 and so on until you can do it 5 minutes.

Alternatively you can do citta suddhi pranayama. This breathing is also used by Tenaga Dalam Masters to create extraordinary bioenergy shield and activate supernormal powers. I will dont claim that you will be able to create fireball but if you do this exercise during 90 DAYS special powers will naturally be awaken. If you miss a day restart from beginning.

-Sit down on the chair with spine straight. Palms on the hip downward. Your feet are on the floor and are not crossing each other.

-close your eyes

-Focus in the middle of eye brow (ajna chakra)

-Breath in (puraka) through nose only in count of 10 or 10 seconds

-Hold the breath 10 seconds ( kumbhaka)

-Breath out 10 seconds.

At the end of the session do an affirmation if you want to raise kundalini " My kundalini is fully awaken and raised", if you want protection " I’m shielded against any attack" you can use it for any wish but here best is to use for the kundalini of you want to use it at the beginning of the draconian meditation. Dont shift to another wish if the previous one is not a success. This simple breathing contain great secrets that you will unveil through diligent practice. This breathing can create a shield who will repel physical and non physical attack. If you do it every day results will be amazing. Any member can try it and see what happen.

Do every session in 15mn, you can use a timer. 2 sessions per day morning and evening. After 90 days do only one session per day.

1. You can do that during several sessions and then after some time you can use Kali mantra to fully open the sahasrara as the kali mantra activate the Kali Tattva who is used as a trigger to open fully the crown. I suggest first to be a worshipper of Kali Mata as this is harsh opening. If you want the mantra I can give it but be warned against side effect of harsh opening and direct raising ( the Kali Tattva into the crown will attract kundalini forcefully into this place). Alternatively you can use ancient Shakti mantra to replace the bij mantra. Some people have best results with Beej mantra other with Shakti or Kali.

Before sleep chant mentally SHREEM. This bija is know as a prosperity shakti mantra who attract wealth and money however it has also secretive powers not well known. It can fully open the third eye and remove many veils to help kundalini.

6 Likes

Tried the Dragons Breath. Interesting.

Gonna save this

1 Like