Draconian and Path of Smoke altars in the same room - is that ok?

So I’m really dawn to the Draconion current and the path of smoke. Can I build an altar for both and practice both paths in the same room? Or would the different energies not work well?

I wouldn’t suggest it… Not with the path of smoke. Part of it aligns the room that you practice in and everything in it to the path of smoke

2 Likes

Actually if i remember right kurtis posted some pics around here of a 2nd alter he has for primal craft work. Im making a second for my goetic work the same room as i do not have space to really set it up else where.

So far i haven’t noticed any friction. Though i wouldnt reccomends for example an alter that works with angels and light spirits in the same room. :face_with_monocle: the environment generated by the temple of blackened fire may not be conducive to working with them. I couldnt say for sure havent tried it.

4 Likes

I stand corrected then.

Thank you brother

1 Like

No worries, but if this blows up in my face i’ll keep yall posted :rofl: i dont expect it to from the positive indications ive gotten so far. Opening a whole new can of worms here for me.

2 Likes

Depends on the current
You can stick let’s say an altar that’s connected to the draconian current next to an altar dedicated to the qlippoth.
But you can’t put an altar dedicated to the draconian path next to an altar connected to the path of smoke.

What if they’re across the room from each other?

Should be fine if you ask me.

1 Like

The only conflict i see with that is if you decide you want to explore the path of pacts within the path of smoke. This would require you to make a second alter in the south, with the main alter in the north.

1 Like

Depends on what kind of works you’re doing at each altar. I have a specific baneful setup that is in a room by itself. The energy around it is kept negative for a reason. I don’t want my love works or devotions in that environment or everything will be a cluster fuck.

1 Like

Later tomorrow ill post a pic of my current set up. Nearing the close of rite with the fetish aighash gave me so and ill have my goetic alter up and built by then.

In the mean time this is what it looked like when i first put it together back in November

:thinking: its changed a bit. :japanese_ogre: and its all function too :grin:

4 Likes

Okay so here is my alter for Bmoa

Pics did not wanna cooperate yesturday. :expressionless:

This is my new alter for my goetic explorations, post consecration

Ive got a second small table in the east for when it is “at rest” and use the larger center table for larger operations such as my evocations for bmoa.

3 Likes

I got 3 in mine lool works fine for me!!

3 Likes