Douche bag in my house_my sinister desire!

Greetings All!

OK long story short. One of my housemates is a COMPLETE douche-bag, doesn’t reciprocate, selfish, NEVER helps myself or my other roommates out around the house. The DB is very good friends with my friends wife, so, this asshole isn’t going anywhere.

MY SINISTER DESIRE:

Can anyone suggest a quick & dirty spell/working/sigil for me to use against him?

I don’t want to kill this guy, but I was thinking of draining his energy/life force somehow and channeling it into me/my being for more Raw Occult Power.

I just don’t have the luxury of a lot of time to research this more on my own without the help of the BALG Forum. As most of you know, I’m heavily invested right now in the Divination Course, and am working very hard on prepping myself for the Evocation Course.

Thank you to all in advance!!! If you feel more comfortable…just PM me.

Mode_439

Ordinary psychic vampirism wouldn’t be a bad idea either. EA illustrates some excellent techniques for that in his Ebook and it could very well cause him to lash out at your other roomies turning them against him and in turn them opting to kick him out unanimously.

Maybe you should send something to haunt him to the point he’s so spooked he moves out

“Maybe you should send something to haunt him to the point he’s so spooked he moves out”

• defectron

Dude…I would LOVE to, but, my evil plan is for me to move out over the next 6 months. BTW, I’m going to do ALL of this (fulfilling my desires/building my life to order) by purely magickal means too.

So I think he will be more valuable to me in the short term. I really like what virdon djinn suggested. This should be rather quick/easy for me since I’m fairly good at visualization/meditation. I’m going to do this tomorrow when he’s not home…muahhh…MUAHHHHH.

I was also thinking about utilizing a sigil of some sort. Something I can charge myself, leave under his computer chair & suck his energy out from him and into myself. I’ll have to table this for the moment though.

M

[quote=“Mode_439, post:4, topic:1128”]“Maybe you should send something to haunt him to the point he’s so spooked he moves out”

• defectron

Dude…I would LOVE to, but, my evil plan is for me to move out over the next 6 months. BTW, I’m going to do ALL of this (fulfilling my desires/building my life to order) by purely magickal means too.

So I think he will be more valuable to me in the short term. I really like what virdon djinn suggested. This should be rather quick/easy for me since I’m fairly good at visualization/meditation. I’m going to do this tomorrow when he’s not home…muahhh…MUAHHHHH.

I was also thinking about utilizing a sigil of some sort. Something I can charge myself, leave under his computer chair & suck his energy out from him and into myself. I’ll have to table this for the moment though.

M[/quote]

You could try the linked sigil method I posted about in the making money section. Just make your sigils intent to drain that specific person for you to feed on. Keep the “Master sigil” in your room and put the small “Slave sigils” around the apartment, under his bed, inside his shoe between the insole and sole where he won’t find it. That way he’s constantly in close proximity to the sigil and its intent to drain him. Good to the last drop. Since he never cleans up you could add an article of his clothing or something personal he left laying around to strengthen the link to the target.

Good point Virdon Djinn, another thing to consider would be the type of person your draining. If your getting energy from a negative shitty person you could end up feeling the same way.

Good points WF & VD. OK, is their a technique that I/the practitioner can use to reverse the polarity of the energy and filter it? Kind of Tibetan Tantra in the sense that the “poison” is used as the “medicine”?

I like the idea of placing a small sigil in his room somewhere stealthily.

M