Hi all!
I thought I’d start a diary about all of my dreams daily, so I can keep track of them easily, and i dont procrastinate writing them down physically and forget them.
Maybe some of you will even be able to help me decipher them, lol.
Hi all!
I thought I’d start a diary about all of my dreams daily, so I can keep track of them easily, and i dont procrastinate writing them down physically and forget them.
Maybe some of you will even be able to help me decipher them, lol.
I’ll try to consistently write all of my dreams here daily, and add my own thoughts to them, too.
It’s night time where I am, so I’ll start the first dream about an old reoccurring dream I had about 3 times, over the span of 3 years.
Backstory:
The first dream was in 2020. I was 12, and I was in 7th grade, studying individually (I’d go there once a week for 6 hours), at a really bad school.
The second dream happened in 2022 (same school, individual learning, 9th grade).
And the third in 2023, when I was in my 1st grade of my first high-school, and I had a dorm there.
2020 dream:
I’m at school, and I enter the all-white bathroom. I go to do my business in the stall, and go to wash my hands. A group of 3 girls are by the sinks when I come out, and they say something mean to me, and I just stay quiet (I was struggling with bad social anxiety at the time). Then, as I’m waiting for them to get out of the way of the sinks (so I could wash my hands), a guy enters the bathroom, and goes to do his business (I’m assuming, since the bathroom is essentially 2 white rooms with a door shaped opening opposite of the sinks-side). The guy’s style is what I can only describe as “2020 alternative” (complete with a bunny hat, makeup, fluffy hair… you get the idea), and I remember thinking “Holy shit, theyre so cool, I wish I could be like them”. After I hear the bathroom stall close, one of the girls insults him, all 3 of them erupt in laughter, and they leave the bathroom. I remember thinking “I wish I could say something to them and tell them to not judge people… I hope that cool person didn’t hear it, or won’t take it to heart at least.” I start picking at my forehead (since I was too short for the mirror) after I wash my hands, and the guy comes to the sink. As soon as I see him approach, I stop the skin-picking, and start washing my hands again - I was sure he would judge me if he saw me popping my pimples…
He finished washing his hands before me, and I try to speed after him while hoping I’ll somehow gather up the courage to talk to him and ask him for his Instagram. When I open the bathroom door, he’s sprinting down this MASSIVE staircases that is seemingly never-ending. The staircase had the same green color as my then-school’s stairs. My last thoughts are “I hope I’ll meet him again”, then I wake up.
2022 dream:
Exact same story, i go to the bathroom, but this time the girls are just chatting, but this time they don’t notice me, and they’re talking way more quietly and calmly.
Then the same guy comes in, but he looks way different… He has black streetwear clothes, baggy pants, loose T-shirt, Zip-up hoodie, no makeup, no hat. When he passes us to to to the stall, one of the girls makes a degradatiory comment regarding him, and the 3 girls erupt in laughter, again. When he closes the door to the stall, I speak up, and ask the girl something like “Why the fuck do you have to be a bitch and ruin someone’s day just cuz they don’t wear the same clothes you do? Bullying isn’t really funny, it’s just embarrassing.” The girls start defending her, then they leave. I wash my hands, leave the restroom, and stop by the staircase’s edge (its literally always about half a meter from the inside-opening restroom door), thinking about which classroom I have my next class in. The restroom door suddenly opens, and the guy bumps into me. He says “Oh my god, I’m so sorry!”, and starts rushing down the staircase (this time, it was a red staircase, just like the one my 1st high-school had, which I started going to the following year). I responded with “No problem! Be careful”, and looked back up from the stairs, and that’s when it clicked to me that I’m in a dream. I was like “Wait, what? FUCK, I NEED TO TELL HIM”, but then I looked back down, he was already gone. I was so frustrated, and then I woke up.
2023 dream:
Again, same setting, but this time, the girls don’t notice me at all, or him. I just remember that infamous “bimbofication” digital drawing popping into my mind when I enter the bathroom and I see them, and I think to myself “Stop, that’s so mean… I shouldn’t think such mean things about people I don’t know. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” He enters the bathroom, completely average style clothes, curly brown hair and a stereotypical teenage-boy mustache. The girls leave. I go to the toilet to piss, and when I’m almost done, I hear the water running while he starts to wash his hands. When i get out, I go to wash my hands, and he’s closing the door.
I look back at the faucet, and I realize “It’s a dream.” I rush out after him. Theres a glass door on the left from the bathroom stall, leading to the outside. It looks like the outside of my gynecologist’s building if I was looking at it from inside of the next-door pediatrician building’s glass door (although I’ve never actually been outside there).
I see him, half-out of the bulding, and I raise my voice a bit, and say “Hey!” He looks back, and as I’m walking closer, I say “Hey, do you smoke?” He says “Yeah, why?” I respond with “Wanna smoke together? You look dope, I’d love to get to know you.” He looks at me, and I can tell he means it when he says “I’m so sorry, I’d love to, but I’m in a hurry.” I end the conversation by saying “Ah, that’s fine! Sorry for bothering. You know this is just a dream, right?” And he says “WAIT, HOW DO YOU KNOW?!” And I say “How do YOU know?!”, and then we laugh, and he says “I’ve really got to go now, I hope I’ll catch you later… You seem fun.” And I say something like “Bye, shawty, don’t be late” jokingly.
It’s so surreal, because each time he looked different, but whenever I wake up, I KNOW it’s him. And, like, FUCK, these reoccuring dreams were the only ones I couldn’t fully solve…
I don’t want to jump to conclusions, but I genuinely feel like he might be another human, like me, sharing the same dream-realm.
I don’t even know how I could go about trying to intentionally contact him - in a dream, or in real life -, because I just can’t seem to find any information regarding this… Maybe I’m just wording it badly, I dont know…
But any insight would be appreciated…
Didn’t have a dream tonight. ![]()
or at least i don’t remember it
Sometime you be able to always remember a dream sadly.
There days for me where i have hyper-realistic dreams where it feel so real, that i can’t tell it apart from reality
There some day where i have dreams within another dream
And then some where i don’t remember anything ![]()
Sorry for the late update, but I actually did end up remembering it a bit later! :3
Backstory: I’m an only child and don’t really have many close friends (maybe 1) as of lately.
TRIGGER WARNING: mention of SA
The dream started with me in a weird, dark, barely lit bedroom, with a friend of mine… The building was kind of like a vertical house, where the rooms were stacked on top of eachother, and you’d jump in and out of the windows to go from room to room (there were no stairs/ladders or doors at the start).
I started out in a room that was about the second highest of all of them, it had “fancy hotel” type of furniture… There was a black and white marble framed-bed with a yellow-orange lightbulb inside a single, standing night light near the window, which was on the other side of the room.
We were exploring the room (I think we originally had just bought the house together and moved in) while talking, then we decide to check out the room that’s above us. We went up to that room by jumping out the window, but I don’t remember how it looked like, or what the room was..
When we jumped back to the bedroom, my brother appears behind a door (the door later became the door of a wardrobe). A white, tall, 1 year older, slim guy… He’s nice, but out of nowhere he starts talking really flirtatious with me, and cutting my friend out of the conversation. I don’t flirt back, and question him about why he’s “trying so hard to make my friend feel like a third wheel”. He gets mad, and threatens to assault me if I don’t “quit bitching”… I talk back to him, thought, and he starts banging on the door. I only remember telling my friend to hide somewhere. At this point, we were both sitting on the bed, so my friend quickly gets up, and hides behind the door (it was genuinely so dark you could barely see her)…
The door swings open, and my friend locks herself into the closet that the entrance door has transformed to. My brother comes to approach me and starts sexually assaulting me (won’t go more into detail), and I yell and cry a lot during it. When it’s over, I cry for my friend that it’s finally over, but theres no one there anymore. Then, I go down into the kitchen through the stairs which appeared next to the wardrobe, in place of the previous door… I find an teacher, or a parent of some kind, and beg them for help, telling them about what happened, and about how I’m “scared for my friend since she’s still in there alone and I’m too afraid to go back to get her alone”.
The person I told all of this to believes me right away, and starts following me. We go up to the bedroom, and my friend is there with my brother, talking with him…
And I freak out and question my friend; She starts yelling stuff like
“He ‘could’ve killed me’, you said that, but you still left me here alone!! And guess what? He’s actually such a nice person!!! I’M FINE!”
I genuinely ask her “Do you even realize what just happened..? He raped me, you heard all of it, you were literally in the closet, you heard it!”
So now I’m pissed off and hurt, so I just leave the room, with the woman I asked help from in the kitchen still there, to calm a bit down…
When I go back about 2-3 hours later, the woman is on her side, and they’re both accusing me of lying about getting raped…
The dream ends with me walking outside a street that had long streets, tall buildings, and that average “warm, home-y, orange”, christmas lighting with street music playing… I’m on my way to get hot chocolate, and I’m still thinking about that whole incident from earlier.
Some time has passed since the earlier setting, and I’m thinking stuff like
“Can I really be mad at someone for not being able to relate to me if they haven’t gone through that same situation themselves before? Would you get mad at a child if they fucked something up, but they also never learned the right way to do said thing?” - the funny thing is, I usually genuinely DO ponder about these things in real life, too, lol.
I go to get hot chocolate, and when I’m at the lil outside hot chocolate booth, there’s a really mean guy, but I decide to be friendly with him anyways. And then somehow I’m at this same situation again at the booth, asking for another hot chocolate, but now the barista is a really nice & funny African guy.
The dream ends with me walking away with hot chocolate thinking “Being nice does pay off”.
It’s crazy weird.
Reminds me of my dream from 4 days ago where a leech got on my right hand’s pointer finger and I felt CRAZY PHYSICAL PAIN - except now it was emotional pain.