Don't know the sigil or the name/ Green Female

When I first started learning of the occult a few years ago and was trying to go into trance an entity contacted me.
Basically, I had my eyes closed meditating and I notice I can see my ceiling through closed eyes. I see static and then theres EXTREMELY LOUD DRUMMING + RUMBLING SOUNDS that I knew only I could hear, because the dog would’ve been going crazy. Soon after a ton of images flash before me (eyes closed still) one after the other, the very last one was clearly a sigil, then a green female entity is looking at me face to face. She was talking to me, but I couldn’t hear any words. I opened my eyes and took my dog for a walk thinking, “Ohhhhh okay so this is real…”
So is anyone familiar with a green female entity that arrives after very loud drumming and rumbling sounds?
I think it’s important I try and figure what exactly tried to communicate with me at that time, even though I had never even thought of doing an evocation at that time.

Green Tara?

1 Like

Even though the symobls of the tara dont look similar to what I kina remember, ill still give her a shot thanks.

1 Like

It could be a genius loci or a nature spirit, in my opinion. It doesn’t really fit Tara.

3 Likes

When I read green female a name popped in my head so did her feature red hair for exact or well dark red to be clear not bune

Gremory… Are you having problems in love or have lost something very important

Nope I’m getting gremory that’s it seems like she maybe the one you are looking for I’m pretty positive

1 Like

From what I quickly read on the tara it didn’t seem like her either tbh.

To this day I have never had a gf and am a virgin. And often convinced myself that I’d try and be in a relationship when I “got money”, for a while. At the time i was working on chakras seriously so that would make sense. Funny you mention Gremory, my younger brother is watching an anime where a main female character is named Gremory… lol

1 Like

High school dxd either cencered or uncencered she is a real goatia demon most of the characters are in the show but does that name ring a bell to you at all? Or stuck in your head at all?

1 Like

He’s probably watching uncensored, yes highschool dxd! =) I wouldnt say its stuck in my head, besides the fact that I hear the name since he watches it. I’m just going to assume Gremory can deal with love, relationships etc. Have you worked with her before?

1 Like

She is on my list to call but she does deal in the matters of love she can and will bring you the right person you need to be with no matter the situation

Also bune popped in my head briefly she wasn’t and isn’t the one your looking for but if your having money issues call her for help she may actually want to help you with your financial situation as well

1 Like

Thank you, ill look into them both :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I forgot to ask you, have you personally worked with the Tara before? How was your experience if you did?

Fae fall under nature spirits if im correct right? Can you recommend any good books on fae possibly?

Noise aside (I wouldn’t know), on a magazine I once read about Aurora, a fairy, she was drawn 2 times there, one in blue and another one in green; that magazine also discussed a bit about “Cristallopoli”, the town of stones/gems.

1 Like

Never heard that name before, I’ll have to look it up too. Since ill be trying to learn a bit about fae, I’ll probably see that name, ty :relaxed:

1 Like

I have never worked with her. it grabbed my attention in a graffiti and I investigated

1 Like

Yes, Fae can fall under nature spirits.

There was one book i used to have that I really liked but I cannot remember its name. I’m sure if you Google you will find some good ones though.

1 Like

Nature spirits, perhaps or genii locci IMHO
I think making offerings, its a good idea,

Making offerings with her in mind giving like a small candle, incense and at the same time thanking her for showing and asking her for more information about who is, etc
and also try to contact her again in trance, im sure shell show herself again

good books about offerings with spirits in general (also genii loci) are Jason Miller “Consorting with Spirits”, also has other good info about offerings in his books “Protection And Reversal Magick” and “Sorcerer’s Secrets”, if you can get these books i highly recomend you them, at least the first one, for the issue of your post ^^

Wish you the best and good luck in your practices

PD: im bumping this thread cause that info could serve for others with similar experiences