Don't have any abilities?

Read as much as you can, forum is full of knowledge u seek and learn.

And most importantly Meditation.

1 Like

Yes it worries me a little. And I understand that it will be very difficult for me to train. I don’t even know about a simpler one. Working with energy has never attracted me. but if you recommend starting with this, why not give it a try.

I suggest it to most beginners simply because it is a rather simple way to get better at perceiving energy and can become a useful foundation for everything else you may want to venture into. This is of course only my thoughts.

1 Like

What do you think about working with chakras?

That is one part of energy work. I usually tell people to start with trying to make a psi ball first, but starting with chakra awareness can work too.

1 Like

Ps if you are looking for a good place to start I always love this post Energy Work Techniques

1 Like

I don’t even know how to thank you. Thank you

No worries, just when you are eventually in my position. Seeing someone new who needs help. Help them.

1 Like

What does “failed” mean? Are you hell bent on seeing them OR do you want results, as in results in your life? These are two very different things. You need to evaluate your success on BOTH of these sets of criteria.

Are you doing petition spells OR evocation?

What system(s) have you used?

1 Like

Also, what do the days leading up to your rituals look like? Some people can roll outta bed and see demons, others need to fast for various times, activate sigils in advance, Do it in pitch black, etc…

1 Like

20+ years ago, on a whim, I used to put my hands near plants to feel for their spirit. Then I did it with another. Then trees. Then my pets. Then the environment. This resulted, over time, in sensing environmental energies. And when I finally got to evocation, I could tell when they entered my area.

Meditation is the base, but the skill (clairvoyance, for example) itself may still need to be stimulated.

Hope it helps.

3 Likes

Everyone has the ability, in my view point. You are not disconnected from the ‘higher’ realms. Everyone is connected to the Anima Mundi at all times. So what you can try is switch up your method, try a different ritual, and try to have fun with it. If this is for results in the world that is. If you are trying to see a demon in full form then I am not surprised.

If you’re looking for real world results, you could also do energy work and such to perceive energy better, but from my experience that comes by itself from practice as well.

1 Like

I try regular Evocation. But it never worked for me, I did not feel an entity nearby or any changes in the place where I was performing the ritual.

Why do you want to do full evocation and sense a spirit specifically?

2 Likes

It’s a skill. I want to learn this. and of course there are personal issues and personal interests that I will only discuss with the demon I summon

1 Like

It might work better if you focus on practicing it for the magick first. If you called the Demon in the ritual, they are there when you call, whether you can sense them or not. So the ritual is not a failure in that sense. Go into it without expecting to see the Demon, but allow anything to happen. Then carry on with the ritual, give them your request. And even if you want knowledge, direct communication is far from the only way a spirit can communicate to you. You can ask them for knowledge without doing full evocation, and it will come to you in whatever form.

While you do this, you can work on improving your senses. But when you go into evocation, for now let it be natural and allow anything to happen. If you see nothing, then that is fine and carry on with the ritual.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I did. But he did not comply with my request. of course, I know that he may refuse to do it.

Often time I find it is not about them choosing not to comply, but it is about the method of the ritual, and other factors, as the magician should avoid lust for result and so on afterwards. As E.A. says, 100% success rate is possible with magick, and claims to have such himself because of pure willpower and faith. And honestly, at this point I can barely even imagine not getting what I ask for in magick as well.

Working with spirits is a skill in itself, and your magick will become more powerful as you continue to practice. And of course, do not ask for anything unrealistic at the start, but gradually work your way up with successes. And also have patience in these matters, both evocation and magick. Often times when we ask a spirit for something, there are results that we cannot see, but they are there.

1 Like

This is the way, and if you are not naturally gifted, it will take some work. But, it’s rewarding and def. can be done.

2 Likes

Yes you are right in general

2 Likes