Don't Feed The Vampires - Magick Circles, Important PSA

This is extremely true. You have to figure, regardless of how these beings exist energetically, they are like energy vacuum cleaners that never turn off or fill. If your own energy where to adjust somehow and mimic theirs, even for a time, then I would imagine you might become a bottomless pit, energetically or in some other way manifested into your life. @Mapachtli, I hope you don’t dabble with anything addictive if you are going to try this, even a casual drink here and there. It could be a disaster.

4 Likes

It’s strange, the bottomless pit comment. I often feel this way, I have been described as a consumer and at times void of certain aspects.

Where I go the energy fluctuates around me including electricity, which can be annoying when you blow out new light bulbs and car radios. It takes a bit of concentration to focus this elsewhere at times and to not affect my critters and family. Oddly, I’ve found those around me to either at times suffer physically or become empowered.

Maybe it’s all nothing, maybe minor vamprism. What if I am already a parasite? I may have already consumed a few that were following me unintentionally.

1 Like

This is on topic, but off topic. If its too derailing, we can just change this to a bump :wink:

In response to the vampirism discussion, ive heard rumors of being able to leech the energy from a parasite, then filter and purify it before absorbing it.

Could one do that, but on the larger scale of anything that enters the circle, gets absorbed and filtered? How would one go about the filter in both scenarios?

1 Like

By transmuting the energy.

As stated filtering and transmuting will work but you need to have a practical understanding of how to accomplish this in a way that works for you. In my case i use planetary energy and crystals mostly. Branching out to live plants as energy plants and filters when i have more time.

1 Like

Try eating a pigeon first, they taste about the same