DoM - ritual two - connecting evocation - advice, experience?

Hi!

Does anyone have experience with the second ritual for calling demons from DoM, the CONNECTING EVOCATION? It should be something in between evocation and petition ritual? Like talking to the demon without seeing him/her.

I have been thinking about it for some time but would like to hear some experiences and advice :grinning:

Many thanks!

1 Like

Hi!

Not quite sure about what exactly are your doubts regarding the ritual, so thought about directing you to a post that was helpful for me. @Norski seems to like this book very much and his posts are always great, so I would recommend you take a look at it if you haven’t done so (sorry I have no idea how to link it properly, hope you get it😅)

Apart from that, I would totally recommend you make a cheat sheet while reading the book. DoM is great but I have the impression the info for the complete ritual is slightly scattered and you need to read with attention to get it all fine.

What I did:

Opened a doc in the computer, wrote in bold what I have to say, in italic what I have to feel/think/look at during the ritual… made a detailed structure for the whole ritual, then I’ll be changing the details of Shem angels, petition etc for each demon, but the structure remains. It helps a lot to memorize the ritual. There’s a video in YouTube from Jareth Tempest, going about it, I would not recommend it as the sole source for this ritual of course, but as some help to study or remember it.

Best of luck!!