Doing the Impossible

You DON’T though… You really don’t.

4 Likes

Agreed but they are handy. I had moments where im trying to figure something out on my own get frustrated as hell and go "How the Fuck does this work?!?!? then a week later i’ll “stumble” onto a text that outlines EXACTLY what i was trying to do.

Thoses are the moments i know one of the entities in my life basically threw a book at me :laughing:
Cause this has happened wayyy to many times for me to write it off at this point.

2 Likes

Impossbile is possbile with magic
Own experines’s .
Thank you all

1 Like

I love when that happens I have been scrolling and came across my question word for word in the title of an article that arbitrarily popped up. That is to much a coincidence to chalk it up to chance.Or finding step by step That is when you KNOW that you are being helped, and just smile and say "AHHHH!!! Thank you!! " Well I do! hehehe!

1 Like

I’m currently seeing some success driving someone’s “terminal” diagnosis into remission, PLEASE don’t PM me asking me to do the same because it’s taking almost all my energy and attention, and is one of the reasons I’ve been less active here in recent weeks, but I do believe this is possible.

Methods used include core shamanism and various other direct contacts with spirits, also, working with my old man as a team.

7 Likes

I noticed you have been busy. If you need assistance as in directing energy or attention to you or the situation all you need to do is ask! @Lady_Eva .

2 Likes

I have a lot of support thankfully, but I thank you for the offer! :thumbsup: :heart:

2 Likes