Doing math put me in TGS

Idk what else to say. I used solved double inequalities to graph right triangles on Graphing Calculator and I came out in TGS. I saw my computer jump and dance in the corner of my eye, accidentally used “the” in place of “of”, and called a triangle a square. Part of it was TGS, part of it was the bdsm brain domination that math did to me. So yeah.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

2 Likes

Repetitive patterns tend to do this to me,I can be looking at tiled floors or anything of the sort and boom. Also corners of walls tend to do this as well. Honestly I like doing it as practice to keep my senses up so all is well.

3 Likes

Heh cool. Anything that shifts how I think tends to do this to me, because as I shift back into my way of thinking I come across a border where the logic is skewed and my brain gets really abstract, and so does my perception of reality, so my brain has to open those other senses to make sense of it all until it resets my logic. Sounds robotic, but humans are basically abstract AI programs, and if you learn enough about yourself and about logic and mathematics in general, you can simulate other’s logical processes or rewrite your own. It’s quite fun, in fact, to be a human Turing machine!

2 Likes

Years ago I did my homework for a private school, drawing with ruler and compasses. Once finished I “only” felt extremely relaxed, in this case the reason being that I was emptied from the work. Probably at a deeper stage there would’ve been the TGS.

3 Likes

This makes me think of ASMR: Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response

1 Like

Yeah, tell me about it. One time, in advanced geometry, it got was so intensive that I got a headache and then high from an endorphin release. Essentially the same thing here, but intense enough to put me in a trance.

3 Likes

Similar, but spiritual.

I love solutions and things fitting together perfectly. I get adrenaline doing puzzles or calculus (same thing), because there is one solution and I can find it. So satisfying. I’ve never though about entrancing myself for spiritual purposes though. Interesting.

1 Like

I like the freedom algebra grants. No matter how few variables there are, all you need is one real number to uncover the answer, and there are so many ways in which you can do so.

1 Like

Yes, and the feeling of being a master of strategy :slight_smile:
Math is the language of “god” so perhaps tapping in to that has some unseen, psychological depth.

1 Like

Math is the highest, most divine, most powerful science there is. All other sciences are derivitives of mathematics, as math explains frequencies and vibrations, which make up etherium, the essence of everything else. At least, that’s my theory.

1 Like

Interesting. I love mathematics but working problems usually puts me in a focused, concentrated mode which seems pretty distinct from any kind of hypnotic trance.

1 Like

Yeah, but afterward your mind is ready to relax back into a usual state, and that acceleration back can be pushed into TGS.

1 Like

That is a really interesting finding @vladzz, because our pupils will dilate in response to specific emotional triggers, and while looking at sexy people will do this, weirdly, so will solving maths in one’s head - readable summary:

You’re definitely onto something here! :thumbsup:

3 Likes