Does this work?

I have “The Miracle of New Avatar Power” book and I want to ask you guys if the spells there actually work. I’m thinking of using a money spell from that book if it works. But I may in the future use other spells from there as well.

1 Like

Yo that book is so old , my friend found it at his father’s room (he was part of an occult ) he told me that the spells did not workout for him ,so he asked his father and he told him to not try it (too late)and said that he never tried it but just read parts of the book…i think you should give it a try and tell us your result :blush:but be carefull I heard that It gives bad energy’s to some people.

2 Likes

Oh I see, well, I wasn’t going to try it unless I was sure that it works, because it does summon some spirits of unknown origins. I may try a spell that doesn’t summon something completely unknown. I will share my results here if I try it.

1 Like

So, I searched at some older forum posts and I found out that the money spell from the book works not for much money (for example 50€ or like that). I tried the spell and I will try it again tomorrow for better results and I’ll let you know

1 Like

Never tried it, but doesn’t it use some sort of Hebrew Angels as its power source? Maybe that would answer the question as to why some people get bad energy from it as not all people are compatible with those spirits.

1 Like

That’s true. I’m not a fan of it to tell the truth. I guess there is nothing too special in that book. Though I’m glad that there are books tgat utilize the words of power for spells without any other tools. I was never a fan of tools either because anyone can cast spells without them (I don’t put sigils in the tools category)

I tried for a while mostly to no avail. I got parshell results form one of the planetary visualizations, but thought that it was not worth the time. I was not very useful at the time. glad i’m not the only one.

1 Like

Yeah,the other spells have some flaws too. It’s not very useful

Old books say 50 years old are barely useful.
Either go really old or fashion a working on fundamentals.
Use the magick square from the book of abrelem the mage and visualize yourself counting out currency on the table. If you need $3k then count out $10k.
Think in terms of abundance.

1 Like