Does the Christian Egregore Hate the Christian Church?

Ya no I’m not trying to be an arsehole mate, I’m just mentioning the basic points you always gain shit with when talking to, excuse me, but hypocrites…

Not saying you are one… Just making mention of most of them

It’s fine. You weren’t mean at all.

I find it hard to believe the demons are the same. Why would they torment some people, and be extremely pleasant to others? If the names are the same, then it’s possible that the people who made the bible changed it, i.e., lied. It’s possible that Jesus was just driving out other random evil entities, e.g.

1 Like

Yeah… Or he wasn’t at all…
And could call bullshit…

If he was, I mean, he could’ve practiced Magick like most magicians on here and also are apt at driving out negative energies or at exorcism…

Doesn’t always mean we look at it from a Christian perspective or Bible point of view…

I mean, there’s people with no regard for religion that are adept at exorcism… Once again, it’s a skill set. You need to know a certain level of expertise in same, in any case in the left hand path…

I mean for all we know Jesus just banished entities using a simple incantation… Which you get here on Balg, or a seal or something… And people back then thought it was profound or some miracle

1 Like

I personally don’t think Christian church is form of slavery I do see it as metaphysical mental spiritual mind control to a certain extent

Christinaity is the ONLY faith to have successfully ended slavery, beginning with the Viking slave trade which raided European coastal towns and often sold entire populations, men, women, and children, into slavery in the Middle East & northern Africa, and most notably, Christians were behind ending the trans-Atlantic slave trade selling Africans into slavery in both the north and south American continents.

If you believe all humans should be equal under law, and that murder is equally wrong regardless of the victim’s social status and financial prosperity, that is also a Christian idea our ancestors would have found bizarre:

3 Likes

Everyone agrees to this, yet many times it (the law) has little or no effect on them when one does them wrong. The victim always feels justified in hurting or wronging the person who wronged them.

I know I’m taking you out of context to say this. If one kills another for molesting their child, many people view that person as justified and even a hero (to some).

1 Like

The fact you think that’s not the way things should be is a direct consequence of Christian beliefs influencing western European society.

Yes, you are taking itout of context, since the previous legal system would not have given a damn about that and if you found the Lord of the manor raping your baby, YOU would be the one in trouble if you killed him, under the pre-Christian legal system

3 Likes

But you just previously stated that Christian beliefs are what shaped our laws (equal treatment under the law). Now, you’re saying that Christian beliefs are what’s going against those same laws.

We are the ones who are in trouble if we kill one for raping our baby (under our current legal system).

No I’m not.

Not in the USA and a lot of other places, and I doubt even a British court would convict you for that.

I’m not convinced it’s an eggregore. But regardless, I think it doesn’t actually care about the impact of the religion and it’s actions, or it intentionally designed it this way.

They’re talking about the egregore yahweh not the Canaanite God Yahweh christianity based their ‘god’ around, two different individuals.

Why would it be omniscient? Isn’t an egregore just a ‘China Brain’ cobbled together from all of the people in a given institution? Also I’m finding myself in significant doubt that egregores scrape together that much - just look at most mass movements, it seems like they’re taking such a small portion of human intelligence as to be of subhuman intelligence when all is said and done.

Egregores can start out as a group thing or a individual thing, but yes that’s what it is.

I honestly wouldn’t call it omniscient but it’s possible given astral/mental being the collective unconscious so its tie to it may affect those within its scope of attention.