Does Spain have any traditional magick?

As I’ve written in my introduction post I’m a Cuban witch and with that comes magick such as Santería and Palo maybe but as I’ve never really been drawn to that lifestyle mostly because of my ignorance on the subject matter and also because it seems to have too many rules and risks evolved for me to safely practice it in my catholic household. Anywho thats beside the point, what I came here to ask today was if there is any sort of magick that hails from Spain? My father’s side of the family migrated from Spain to Cuba back in the early 20th century and I would really like to educate myself on the cultural magic of my ancestors if indeed there is any, I’ve searched high and low and haven’t found anything of note yet but I hope you all can bring me some closure on this topic.

1 Like

check out #7, interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the info it’s really helpful to know that Spain has more to it that colonization and Catholicism.

1 Like

The link is broken, thanks for the effort though :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

for the broken link, remove everything after the htm, I think that was a smiley code gone awry lol.

1 Like

It worked on my end now, hopefully it does for you too. Forum would not allow me to edit previous reply for some reason. Fml, just noticed the damn smiley lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s Basque magic.

1 Like

In any case, you must start a new topic and journal your journey as you awake to your magickal discoveries.

1 Like

Brujeria is Spanish “folk magic” .

It’s a mix of Spanish, African, and “Latino” influences but it might be a good place to start.

2 Likes

It’s fine thanks for the link, I read up on it and I might just want to contact zequiel in the future. :wink:

1 Like

Spain the country will be the magick of the Vascos, search for the book i assume you know spanish “Tratado de brujería vasca” that will help

1 Like