Does salt repel angels

Does salt repel angels?

1 Like

No, and it doesn’t repel demons either.

5 Likes

Thanks for answering

1 Like

I thought salt and saltwater clear away unwanted energies (and entities)?

2 Likes

If charged with intent, but on its own, it doesn’t really do anything.

1 Like

Is there anything that on its own would naturally repel either of the two? I know alot of Magick/energy work is based off intent but is there anything that say someone could have around their home that would naturally repel Angela/demons even if the person is aware of it (not magician/spiritually inclined)?

Kinda like how minerals/etc have natural properties that don’t require human intent (salt is dehydrating) would they have spiritual properties that don’t require human intention.

Traditionally, iron has been said to repel and/or contain all kinds of supernatural beings, not just malevolent ones. In the Bible, Judges 1:19 says that even God himself couldn’t overcome it: “And the Lord was with Judah, and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley because they had chariots of iron.”

3 Likes

It makes some foods taste better.

I note on @DarkestKnight’s answer. Various of our traditional astrological sources, such as Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa’s Three Books of Occult Philosophy and William Lilly’s Christian Astrology, attribute Iron to Mars. That is to say, that Iron descends from Mars and Mars has dominion over Iron. Iron belongs unto him. So Iron would be suitable for a Mars talisman, for example. So in that way it does not necessarily repel any spirit. But, ancient magicians carried swords of Iron as this does repel spirits and it was believed to be able to harm the subtle body of a spirit (But, a spirit being immortal and incorruptible, this harm is not the same as a material body being harmed, but more like inflicting excruciating pain).

4 Likes

i use original salt.i charge it with my intentions to banish bad negative energies and bugs.i spead it to my balcony and works great.

4 Likes

@ronnie.c What’s original salt? Sea salt or rock salt? I ask cuz both are original form of salt (the form salt has before being processed).

1 Like

yes you right.i use unprocessed salt.its local.
many salts are heavily processed,less sodium or whatever.
Plus have great taste on food and gives a nice pump when lifting😁

2 Likes