Does ones dark Lilith/ dark moon point to which deities they should work with?

Ahaha, I just didn’t know what to say

1 Like

If you primarily work with demons and want to start working with them in a way that the celestial bodies don’t nick you as harshly then I would def purchase, if you know already know regular astrology, otherwise Qlip. Astrology might be a headache.

1 Like

Athough that was mostly in response to the others. I kinda feel like a lot of people take astrology too much for face value, as if it’s saying “this and only this” rather than taking the science as a tool, not an end all be all final answer.

And celestial bodies do affect us too, just look at history and the celestial events happening on those days.

I know about astrology and their planetary correspondences with each zodiac sign and what planets rule what, but I don’t know much about the meanings of things like ‘squares’, ‘sextiles’ and ‘conjuncts’.

What’s the name of the book you speak of?

The name of the book is Qliphotic Astrology.

If you don’t know what sextiles, squares, etc are, then I would get Astrology in theory and practice by Bill Duvendack first, because Qliphotic Astrology is written assuming you know these things, whereas the other book is a catch all beginners friendly book.

2 Likes

oh okay, that was the name of the book, my bad. Thanks.

Will do, thanks for the help!

1 Like

I can’t really recommend anyone to you as it’s up to you to find out but Prometheus, Nergal and Lucifer came to mind when I saw your comment.

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

How do you find your demon correspondences like that?

Try the one corresponding to the midpoint Sun-Moon or the one on Pars Fortunae.

1 Like

Can I find that on a natal chart?