Does burning a sigil

[quote=“Virdon Djinn, post:20, topic:1713”]All good advice. If I’m doing multiple sessions with a spirit I’ll keep the sigil folded up until the next time I contact them. Usually this’ll end up being around three times and I’ll burn it after the last time, thanking the spirit for its advice/communication.

Interestingly, the last time I opened an Abramelin Square for money, after two weeks nothing happened so I decided it wasn’t working and burned the square, thanking the spirits associated, and this had the effect of me disconnecting from the desire, which in turn, seemed to allow the process to work, because I ended up with some money and opportunities coming my way pretty quickly thereafter. So, I understand where you’re coming from, Amy Madison.[/quote]

yea im going to experiment and try burning the sigil after the evocation and see what happens!

I draw my seals on an antique chalk board. I wash it when I’m done.
The ladies who taught me used a brass bowl of sand…the seal is more for you than the entity you see. creating it focuses will and intent and puts your mind on the being you wish to contact.I have had very good results just drawing the seal in the air with the tip of my athame. :slight_smile: