Does Azazel still posses E.A?

hello for all the members here
I’ve read the book of Azazel
But What I still missing up until now
does Azazel still Posses E.A
like what Franz Bardon states about the demonic pacts
does that mean that E.A Will Serve In Azazel’s Sphere after this physical incarnation ?
Thanks alot

1 Like

Interesting question. Although, I have always been skeptical about that quote from Bardon and wonder if it was not really written by his secretary, Otti Votavova. How could service like that actually be enforced after death? It seems a bit absurd to me.

Basically no, though azazel is probably still extremely close to e.a. he is perfectly possessed by a Loa. From what I understand perfect possession requires you to banish all demons around you… I might be wrong, but I’m pretty sure I’m not

1 Like

Yea I mean remember, Bardon’s magic was still heavily on the “mind-your-karma-profusely” tip, and anything considered “bad” was demonic. He had his own views, which attempted to be completely stoic and extremely cautious

1 Like

In the BOA EA was never possessed by Azazel, as far as I can remember anyway. Being in a pact with a demon doesn’t necessarily mean you are possessed with a demon, unless it is a pact of possession. Dante was possessed by Azazel for 9 days and EA’s wife at the time was possessed by Belial.

Now that you mention it, I do believe this is correct; I do remember that he mentioned in BOA that the pact was a complete surrender of his plans and desires to Azazel. Maybe this was taken as possession, and I knew when I read the book I got the same impression as everyone else, that E.A was possessed. By you might be right, he may have never actually been possessed… would have to read it again to figure that out

1 Like

I took it the same way Brutus did. E.A. handed control of his life over to Azazel leaving every aspect of his life and ascent to Azazel’s discretion for the promise of power. With the exception of Dante everyone else in the book who agreed to a possession never fully recovered or fully exorcised the demon.

Necromaster, what is the meaning of ‘perfect possession’?

1 Like

From what I understand Perfect possession is the state of voluntarily allowing an entity to posses you, it’s a merging of yourself and the entity. The entity gets the benefits of acting and exercising its power through you and you benefit from having the power and intelligence of the entity at your disposal. From what I’ve read the state of Perfect Possession is the point of no return as it is nearly impossible if not impossible to exorcise the spirit.

1 Like

That’s why each of us should be careful with what he is doing with magic!
As with Azazel, the same is also often write about Asmodeus :
It is said in Asmodeus; Or, The Devil on Two Sticks that people who fall to Asmodeus’ ways will be sentenced to an eternity in the second level of hell

So that’s why I am thinking should I call him to fullfill my lust desires, as I want to marry later that girl and no to go to hell together.

There is no hell.

[quote=“dellamage, post:10, topic:1038”]That’s why each of us should be careful with what he is doing with magic!
As with Azazel, the same is also often write about Asmodeus :
It is said in Asmodeus; Or, The Devil on Two Sticks that people who fall to Asmodeus’ ways will be sentenced to an eternity in the second level of hell

So that’s why I am thinking should I call him to fullfill my lust desires, as I want to marry later that girl and no to go to hell together.[/quote]
Just because you work with Asmodeus doesnt mean youre signing up for a perfect possession.

Yes, that’s right!
It’s probably written about something more stronger, rather a lifepath than a single job.

Depends on what you mean by that. There isn’t an abosolute everlasting hell like alot of people would have you believe but there are astral construct hells. Those are just as transient as this world though if not more so.

Yes I realise there are hells in the astral, however thats not what dellamage was implying.

Azazel NEVER possessed me. We made a Pact. The pact binds both Azazel and me to its terms.

4 Likes

Is the pact as it was written in TBOA?
were the terms of the pact modified ?

thanks in advance
I am asking because it looked to me like the pact bound one to working exclusively with Azazel and his Legions
Perhaps that aspect was only for the 90 days?

Been a bit since i read TBOA but im pretty sure that it was only exclusive for the 90 days

Not all of the terms were included in the Pact given in the BoA.

And, yes, the terms of working exclusively with Azazel and His was only for the 90 day period.

2 Likes

Firstly, I’d like to thank you for gracing this thread with multiple responses. If you would be kind enough to answer a little more specifically about this subject, I would greatly appreciate the clarity it would bring to my life and practice.

That’s odd that you never consented to be possessed, which makes me wonder why not?

By possession do you mean forceful possession?

What about entering into a state of trance and channeling the entity into your body. I am almost certain you already have talked about “channeling”, but isn’t it fair to consider that possession in some form?

Have you ever channeled Azazel? If so, can you speak to us about the kind of things we can achieve in this state. I’ve already had some really strange results channeling spirits, like Azazel…But what can be achieved from this, and what are the major risks?

Thank you for your time,
-Frater Apotheosis