Does anyone use Fairies?

With Fae or the sidhe it’s more like asking for a loan that one day they will collect. They don’t usually help without getting an IOU.

2 Likes

How come?

Many Fae and sidhe treat aiding others like a business you request their time they will request yours when need be.

That’s part of why some fear the sidhe more than various demons because they have no issue in asking you to repay their help.

3 Likes

Thats why people fear them??? I thought it’d be something like them causing trouble, or other worse things. Lol pfft always gonna prefer the free stuff…

If you wrong them they will. But yeah seems many prefer free help where they won’t have to return the favor.

2 Likes

Can’t you make an offering to them when you ask if they can help you? That way they would get a gift for their help right away.

I can’t edit my original post to change it to asking for help instead of using.

3 Likes

yes you can make an offering, it’s best to in exchange for aid rather than asking for a handout

That’s really sweet. They like tidy, clean with nature perfumes lillies, jasmine. Lots of plants, honey and happyness and joy. They love to be around happy people in a joyous playful atmosphere. If a fairy likes you will protect her new home but you have to keep and mantain your happy vibes. If the joyous vibes are gone faries start to play with you hiding stuff, break stuff or whatever cause being angry and full of rage is one of the vibrations next to joy

That’s painting the Fae in a bullshit way lol. They aren’t joyous love and light.

4 Likes

Bruh, what?

Faeries are nothing like that. That’s just the watered down nonsense you feed to six year old girls.

The fae are unpredictable, vindictive and are known to harm humans even if they have good intentions. For instance, they’ve been known to steal human babies and replace them with fairy babies (called changelings).

They’re not cute or playful. They’re dangerous.

4 Likes

If you know how to talk to faries you are safe if not just keep your distance. Faries are wonderful beings but can be deadly

Like I said, even when fairies are being nice they can still screw you over.

One example of this is Oisin from Celtic mythology. He fell in love with a fairy woman named Niamh. They decided to get married and moved to Tir na Nog (Land of the Young, aka where fairies tend to live) to live happily ever after. However, after three years (or a few weeks depending on the version), Oisin became homesick and asked Niamh to visit his friends and family back in Ireland. She agrees reluctantly, and Oisin discovers that three years had not pass, but three hundred. Everyone he had ever known and loved was already dead.

While visiting Ireland, Oisin was warned to always ride on a horse and not touch the ground, otherwise he would turn into an old man. During his journey, the saddle breaks and he falls to the ground, becoming an old man. The horse, Embarr, leaves him for Tir na Nog and he never sees Niamh again as she didn’t come for him.

4 Likes

Doesn’t sound like something tinker bell would do

3 Likes

Tinker bell wasn’t nice either.

4 Likes

Yeah, Tinker Bell was a petty bitch.

6 Likes

If I remember correctly, she was constantly trying to assault Wendy or who ever that girl was in the movie/story. Although I think she did on multiple occasions… lol

3 Likes

There’s actually a scene where Tinker Bell tries to get Wendy killed… all because Peter liked her.

3 Likes

That’s what I was referring to, yep. A bit spiteful it seems… I don’t think Wendy was her only target too lol.

3 Likes

They are not nasty if you are not profane. That is the basic rule with them. You have to be accepted by them and the best way to do that is to be on their frequency.

The practices and philosophy I use are within The Faery Way by Hugh Mynne.

Hey, there, @Deo_Proximo It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, and I see you have not yet done so, despite being asked back in June, and again two weeks ago. We shouldn’t have to ask you again, so before you make any more posts, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Failure to do so may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

handIntro

1 Like