Does anyone know how to undo christian prayers and get rid of your guardian angel?

So more like a title then?

In the infernal yes.

1 Like

But Satan exists, I’ve experienced him, might have been Satanel then

Like I said I do not believe in a Satan. In all my experiences with the infernal Hierarchy the only Satans I’ve met were the demons the goetia voted into that title.

If you have experienced a Satan that’s fine I’m saying what I have that’s all.

3 Likes

My Satan might have been Satanel

Satanael is a very interesting person that’s for sure

Did you meet him? How’d he look like

yes in the Christian religions Lucifer, Satan and “the Devil” are all the same person. When someone has “a devil” - that means an evil spirit. When someone talks about a demon they mean a fallen angel… and all fallen angels are under control and leadership of Lucifer.

false gods such as Ba-al or the Hindu gods are non-existent gods because there is only one god Jehovah.

and if you make the ridiculous claim that king Solomon had a brass vessel with goetica locked up inside of it, they would say Solomon would never do that because witchcraft was forbidden in Jewish culture.

:thinking: Did I forget anything? probably. I forget what I ate yesterday :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Why? Isn’t it obvious? It’s because they are being good little sheep not thinking not questioning just going with what they’ve been told as if it was fact just because preacher x or Pope y said so. Such good little sheep :sheep:such obedient little sheep :sheep: Baa baa. Do and repeat whatever they’re told.

Edit add; I noticed it’s an older post but figured I’d put my 2 cents in anyway cuz what the heck why not. I was bored

That wasn’t what they asked. They were asking what led to Christians believing that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit being considered the same thing. It’s because that they’re considered to be “pieces” of God while also being considered their own being (kind of like Avatars in Hinduism).

But honestly, even Satanists and Luciferians and every other belief that involves prostrating before demons and sucking their dicks are just as guilty of sheep mentality as literally every other religion, Christianity included.

2 Likes

Well it was mostly St Paul’s writings that led to that idea if you want to get close to the root of the whole they are 3in 1 but aren’t 3 gods but 1 god thing. I never could get that idea. Closest I came was thinking of the Jesus Holy Spirit god as 1 thing was to equate it to Siamese twins (with Jesus being like the twin that got surgically removed from their body) butSt Paul’s epistles we’re the main cause of it. And then being followers (sheep) they followed it century after century.

Edit add: and some other canonized saints of the Catholic Church pushed it hard too like St Patrick so that they kept on believing it.

Obviously I don’t think that Siamese twin stuff now I’m grown up and no longer a “true believer” (not that I ever was really)

The three in one thing is a theme that is ongoing, if you look at the “true grimoire” you have the same sort of idea going on, about an unholy trinity (um yeah, that book is too powerful and can really mess you up) They also have it, ironically, in cults like Scientology.

1 Like

Lol idk if you were being sarcastic or not with the Solomon thing

hehe I forgot about this post.

In the Christian religion they say Solomon went to see a witch a couple times. but I never once heard of Solomon doing magic. Christians think magic is evil. If one of their heros did it, they wouldn’t talk about it

1 Like