Does anyone know how to access the subconscious a quick

I have been trying to use subliminals from YouTube to advance my ascent and I have very little the show how may I increase the power of my subconscious mind to manifest what I want I tried EFT tapping and I’ve had very little results anyone know a quicker way to access the subconscious mind to get results

This is something i’m working on also.You can trick it by experience the end result of what you want.
Pretending that you’ve holding the money you asked for isn’t enough.You have to feel-experience it.

This way you’re sending signals that what’s happening right now it’s real.

One other thing is that the subconsious mind team up with you in the NOW.That’s why all authors will tell you to pretend that the end result is allready happening.You have to find a way to experience the future in the now.

^ Agreed - the book Psycho-Cybernetics, which I posted an outline of here, emphasies the importance of visualising things, and also of imbuing the visualisations with emotion.

The book states that the subconscious mind cannot differentiate between a real event, and one that’s been deliberately imagined, where the imaginary event is filled with emotion, and that we can use this to “reset” our subconscious (success mechanism) to deliver better results.

I use this stuff all the time, and his book is the one upon which empires of self-help books have been founded, and I believe it’s the best method available to change what we believe ourselves to be. :slight_smile:

There are many ways to tap into the subconscious mind. Lady Eva is describing one which we know as imaginary auto-suggestion and truth to be told is quite effective. Though it can be tricky to master because of the blocks (such as doubt, disbelief etc) that our logical mind throws in the middle, one must simply learn to overcome these blocks before visualization take effect in the sub.

The quickest method to tap into the sub and re-program it by force while at the same time bypassing the logical mind, is by visual repetition. Ancient Greeks were saying “repetition is the mother of learning”.
Same applies here and it’s basically how advertising works. By constantly bombarding the individual with pleasing imagery (invoking emotion) that contain a subliminal reframe tailored towards a specific goal. Eventually the state of mind is altered and the individual will be “forced” towards serving the goal.

It is manipulation at its finest, which we can use on ourselves. Applying it to our everyday lives can have amazing results. The applications are endless, including within our magickal workings.

The only tricky part is to find the proper associations (visual and emotional) that are in line with the goal. We call that a formula. Some formulas are non sensical and go beyond the obvious, but are nuclear. Top agencies pay top dollar for these and they keep them locked in vaults. Anyways, I’m blabbering marketing now.

It’s also a fun if you want to mess up with family and friends.

[quote=“Zeus, post:4, topic:7899”]There are many ways to tap into the subconscious mind. Lady Eva is describing one which we know as imaginary auto-suggestion and truth to be told is quite effective. Though it can be tricky to master because of the blocks (such as doubt, disbelief etc) that our logical mind throws in the middle, one must simply learn to overcome these blocks before visualization take effect in the sub.

The quickest method to tap into the sub and re-program it by force while at the same time bypassing the logical mind, is by visual repetition. Ancient Greeks were saying “repetition is the mother of learning”.
Same applies here and it’s basically how advertising works. By constantly bombarding the individual with pleasing imagery (invoking emotion) that contain a subliminal reframe tailored towards a specific goal. Eventually the state of mind is altered and the individual will be “forced” towards serving the goal.

It is manipulation at its finest, which we can use on ourselves. Applying it to our everyday lives can have amazing results. The applications are endless, including within our magickal workings.

The only tricky part is to find the proper associations (visual and emotional) that are in line with the goal. We call that a formula. Some formulas are non sensical and go beyond the obvious, but are nuclear. Top agencies pay top dollar for these and they keep them locked in vaults. Anyways, I’m blabbering marketing now.

It’s also a fun if you want to mess up with family and friends.[/quote]

Great summary. The main difference in the techniques is the method of inducing the visual/emotional shift. One is internally generated, the other relies on external tools. The verbal language pathway can work, and the visual is stronger if it can be accessed. Using both is even better.

Both feed into the sense pathways of the body. They succeed when linked together inside the person using them at a level exceeding their personal norm, shifting the perceptual experience from that norm to the ‘new reality.’

Edit: Repetition can be used to solidify the experiential pathway also.

Like was mentioned above, strongly emotionalized affirmations and visualizations are amazing and easy to use.

Subconscious is the parts of yourself that aren’t covered by your personal narrative. Ditch the narrative, since it’s inadequate.

How do I use my subconscious using subliminal like this

I want to see subliminal from YouTube to incorporate into my subconscious mind and use the ability to consciously how can I do this

Don’t be a lazy-ass looking for something online to do it for you, do the work yourself - use visualisation, emotion, repetition, give it a try and see what works! :slight_smile:

1 Like
       O

The Zero Speaks

How to go to to the other side?

well, this is not a problem of being able to enter the other side, but to stay there.

you see, every time you consider yourself, you come into being. from the subconscious, the eternal black orgy of organisms - you ensorcell yourself and become the Ego.

our problem here in this day and age is that WE ARE NOT CAPABLE OF NOT-CONSIDERING OURSELVES.

everything we know is a perspective of Ego - thinking mind - which puts ITSELF into every thought and action.

and this is all called in short - VANITY.

vanity is more then being obsessed by petty things. it is the way of considering REALITY by considering yourself and observing the relationship between you and reality.

so, vanity is a way to extrapolate the Self from the subcsonscious.

the technique that i use to get to the Other Side, where be Dragons, is to bring up a Ring of Ouroboros, which looks like a ZERO - O - or a ring.

and by aligning myself to the rim of the ring, which is constantly revolving and rotating around itself, somehow, i get turned inside out.

and when i get to the other side, the Multiplicity becomes the truth, and Ego becomes the most dangerous lie that i’m telling to myself. there is no i.

the I is more like a magickal being ensorcelled in that particular moment. ever changing.

and know that this knowledge comes directly from His Infernal Majesty, Lord of Light, Master of the Abyss, The Horned God.

HAIL!

There are many methods to access the Subconscious:

1. Use some form of Technique that gets rid of the Critical Factor getting in the way… which essentially means usually doing something until your half-braindead or Non-thinking. Another technique is an Interruption/Shock Technique which can be seen to be used by Don Juan in Carlos Castaneda’s books when he does something like hits him on the shoulder which is actually a form of Interactive “Street Hypnosis.”

2. Utilize Pre-Existing Subconscious Material/Programming as it already exists as an “Emotional Imprint” upon the Body and Mind. This is normally done by Evoking all kinds of spirits like Demons, etc. FYI, how the interaction goes with Such Beings is highly depending upon your pre-existing Subconscious Content. Likewise, with magick this is also the case. Other methods under this also are anything involving using the Imagination and Inspiration. One method is Hypnosis/Self-Hypnosis.

====================================

I have given you a very good breakdown as to two Core ways you can access the Subconscious. How you decide to do that is up to you and you will have to do research there.