Does anyone know anything about Eurynomous

I got a Taro reading by a psychic she was channeling Azazel and then she said another Spirit stepped in named Eurynome and that he can help me heal and that I’m holding something on to the past I need to let go.

If anybody worked with him can you please tell me how he is and what’s he’s personality like? There’s really nothing on him I found 1 sight that gave his sigil and some other things but I don’t think it was enough…

I think there is a card of him in the Daemon Tarot

1 Like

@MagusOfGamaliel You’re right there is! Here’s the screenshot of my reading I got :

And that psychic was such a piece of shit that she didn’t read you the damn book that comes with such beautiful deck, which has full explanations of different helpful aspects of the entities/myths included in the deck? Ask her to give you your money back

1 Like

She actually did say who he was. But really the purpose of the reading was for her to channel Azazel to tell me who should I start with on my magical journey, now you think but I really did was she told me each card explanation it would have been nice… The reading was 30min

Well, I asked because everything you need to know is in that book. I would take a picture of the page for you, but I think that is against forum rules. You don’t need a sigil, if you had the card you could use the card. Printing his picture would help you as well. Also, that deck is not much about summoning spirits, as the person who created it was not a practitioner, that deck is more like food for thought, so I would think that Azazel wants you to study the guy in the card like that, but I don’t know, I’ve only worked with Azazel for 13 years so I don’t know if I know him that well

1 Like

I see, thank u. Actually when she was channeling Azazel she said that he want me to work with the spirit I choose to work with 1st…but that was him but Eurynome made it quite clear he wants to work with me so I’ll work with him 1st then Azazel

1 Like

Maybe you can ask the psychic to send you a picture of the book entry. Anyway, whatever floats your boat. @Eye_of_Ra taught me that expression and for some reason it’s extremely useful for every area of my life

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll ask thanks! Speaking about tarot by the way I finally got my hand on the Oraculum Leviathan deck and…damn you can tell they went all out with this, Asenath Mason did a AMAZING job with the art and the book come with beautiful fully detailed pictures of all the cards and the meaning of each one and they are truly beautiful! I’m trying to teach myself to read Taro I’m new to this stuff!

1 Like

I want it but one of my succubi says I shouldn’t buy it.

She does an amazing job with her art, her books and with being herself, I love her

The good part of starting with a complex deck is that if you put a lot of commitment in your studies, you will end up knowing a lot more than just reading cards

1 Like

Eurynome
Variations: Eurymone, Eurynomos, Eurynomus
Collin de Plancy’s Dictionaire Infernale (1863)
named Eurynome as a Knight of the ORDER OF
THE FLY, and ranked him as a prince (see
KNIGHTS OF HELL and PRINCES OF HELL). Said
to be the demon of death who preys carrion-like
on corpses, he is described as having impossibly
long wolflike teeth and a hideous black-skinned
body covered with open sores, and wearing foxskin
clothing. In art Eurynome is depicted as sitting
on a vulture pelt.
Sources: Chambers, Book of Days, 722; Collin de
Plancy, Dictionnaire Infernal, 186–7; De Givry,
Pictorial Anthology of Witchcraft, Magic and Alchemy,
132, 141; Leeming, Goddess, 51, 53, 116.

2 Likes

@MARA Thank you!

Just an Edit in the title I originally put the spirits name Eurynome thinking she was a Corps eater but, I JUST now found out that I had her name mistaken. The spirit that eats the Corpses which also served as a symbolic thing is actually called: Eurynomous which is a guy spirit so when I was getting the reading that’s the spirit that was coming through. So Eurynome in Greek is a female and Eurynomous is a guy. they are 2 completely different beings. Some sites have the sames mixed up so please keep that in mind.

oh that is so crazy because i was just recently thinking about him and i was wondering if anyone else has because he doesnt seem as well known.
Eurynomous was a demon of the underworld who would “feed on the corpses”
i read in another book that he has a divination correspondence of the death of attached emotions and change.
personally, in this way, after meditating on him, i see him as a sort of vulture archtype. metaphorically feeding on corpses to replenish the earth and bring new growth. death equals change and beginning.
so im very interested as i got this from him a week ago and you seem to have a similar notion.

i actually didnt know anything about him really before i meditated on him so im glad my channeling seems in line with what is kinda being said here

1 Like

Yeah, honestly I never heard of that spirit until I got a channel reading by somebody, I was told to invoke him for some shadow work. I’m new to this stuff so I can’t really invoke very good I have tried a few times to invoke him but after the second time I just stopped when I realized it wasn’t working…but now I’m going to try to communicate to him again because I think part of the problem was that I got him mistaken with the great goddess Eurynome

well, just remember its all about intention. when i first started i thought things just weren’t working, but try and have some trust in him. when you full heartedly call out to them they hear you, its just hard to realize it or see it at first. for example, i didnt realize my invocations of King paimon were fruitful until later when i looked back and saw the change i asked for really did happen.
honestly i think this entity seems like what you’re looking for, so maybe trust and patience. if he stepped in on his free will im sure that he wants to help anyways.

1 Like