Does anyone know about Grand Sataness Elizaddra the favourite wife of Satan?

Hello
Please tell me anything you know about

Grand Sataness Elizaddra

Where did you come across this information? It might be upg. (Unverified personal gnosis)

I tried to google this name as I couldn’t recall ever hearing anything like this and even after google corrected the spelling, I found less than a page of results which indicates many people don’t know who this spirit is.

Did you find it in a book or something where I can I see where the information is coming from and take a deeper look?

While I’m aware many people consider satan a title and not a specific entity, I’ve never heard the title Santaness, which almost sounds like a made up word.

I’ve usually seen the word consort used to designate spiritual companions of spirits holding titles, so all in all I’m suspect and advise caution/awareness, if you intend to summon or work with this entity,

But can I share links here

I am not selling anything.

But well let me just copy it.

1 Like

I just feel novel

With this information.

If she is really satan or whatever partner

Why she is open to other guys

Can you tell me

Why demons

Fuck around while having partners

1 Like

I see.

The individual proclaims many things, but not how she came in contact with this spirit or if it’s a custom conjure or a servitor or anything of use to verify the validity of its existence.

I don’t see anything to indicate she has a website or a way for you to verify who she is and what she practices.

Furthermore by technicality you can’t sell spirits on Etsy. You can only sell tarot and psychic readings. Metaphysical claims of any kind, even on crystals aren’t allowed, though some think saying if you say it’s entertainment it’s Etsy legal- not true, it gets you by till someone reports it. She may not know this, as I didn’t know for nearly two years because I didn’t read the tos when I opened a shop, I’d been a buyer there for years.

But many people do know, that’s how I found out, someone giving me a heads-up so I wouldn’t get banned for what I didn’t know. But many people do it intentionally because Etsy has a lot of eyes and until you get caught you can get away with scamming people.

Etsy in no way shape or form verifies the sellers unless they reach a threshold of sales or income, so you can’t base the fact that they are on Etsy as to meaning anything. Even at that point Etsy only verifies the tax information. Safe harbor laws is my understanding as to why.

For instance I know of several shops with thousands of sales that have been banned for various scamming mechanics, but they managed to scam people for a few years before someone reported them.

Also, she requires too much information from you. I would not be willing to give that information as it shouldn’t be needed for a spirit she already has, she’s not going to find you a personal familiar in which case she would need that information (but only if she doesn’t know how to use her senses to communicate who you are from your screen name.)

So I don’t know her, I don’t know of her, I can’t learn about her, I can’t verify if she has any skill at all, all I can say is that as far as rules goes, she’s not in full compliance with those.

1 Like

Well thank you.

Can you tell me

Why demons go fuck around while having partners

Lilith

Nammah

And more

Well yes

I am virgin.
So sorry

1 Like

I have no idea. I imagine it’s the same reason people do it, or similar.

Some men do this even if they get married. Some women I know do it more than any man I’ve ever met.

Usually they are either not wanting a lifelong mate, don’t realize what they are missing or don’t care, or they or looking for something they can’t find within a partner because they need to look within themselves to find what it is they are always searching for.

But I don’t know. I don’t have that type of relationship with any spirit, even my encounters with an incubus didn’t go beyond stimulating my sexual energy which I had not previously been able to do before and included astral lessons but not the type of sexual encounters people claim to have.

:woman_shrugging: idk even in dreams if someone comes up to me starts hitting on me, I respond with sorry I’m married, so maybe the lack of spirit sex is me and my personal beliefs, I don’t honestly know.

Also please note, I removed the link as it does go to an outside sales platform and we can’t offer reviews and she can’t defend herself, as I said I see no way to reasonably verify the claims or invalidate them for that matter.

Well okay
Thank you for replying

I also feel novel not much

1 Like

I’m not sure I know what you mean.

1 Like

Well with spirits

Though

Lilith have many partners
Its okay
But then there also claims that people or big spirits are her husband.
So i just wanted to understand
That

Do they increase their powers by sex.
Then also lot of posts about even arphodite here claim same
Sex thing.

I also tried with spirits
I am not possisive person
Open to all relationship of course i will be on strike

But

I
Just thought that you will know something

1 Like

Well. They most certainly benefit from the energetic exchange, same as if someone masturbates on a sigil or gives them a bottle of wine. Idk that it increases their power, but theoretically having more energy available to use might.

Whether or not they have motivations behind a currency and energetic exchange idk. The energy could be used for fuel or for doing things, goodness only knows what the limits of the use of the energy they get from you could be.

In fact some spiritual relationships are one sided, (just like in the human world where one person gives and the other only takes) the human gives up their energy and maybe gets physically pleased but doesn’t garner much else out of it, they may not even get off after their energy was raised and that’s not good.

If you are giving your energy to something, you either want to be giving it because you want to, or because it’s mutually beneficial and pleasing, so a person has to be careful imop when it comes to this subject.

As far as the entities go and their motivations, I’ve even come cross the theory that their true intimate exchanges are energetic and light based and not at all like ours, so that it’s mostly a guise to please the humans and gain energy.

So I don’t know for certain, I don’t know how much of that crap I believe, but I do know they get energy from sexual exchanges with humans and they can use that energy for themselves or to do things, so I do imagine there’s some motivation in that alone without really understanding their emotional, operational and logical states.

Yes

Well
There is energy exchange as far as i know

Like with spirits with level

Lilith nammah
Lucifer

We can have sex for increasing energy for both
Well. Maybe we can also activate kundalini and like powers with them with sex.
But don’t know much detail why they ddo?

Having sex with lower entities surely will lose energy.

So
Yeh

This is taught by one master who have done it.

His level is also very high.
He never had problems with big spirits only lower entities.

As far as i know as you said
We don’t know the motive behind it.
Why this is happening on large scale with very much every demon.

Maybe you are right
This is a guise to fool people for energy humans get false pleasure and lose important energy.

1 Like

I’m not sure the world is at a point where we can say without a doubt we understand the motivations and agendas of spiritual beings. We haven’t even come to an agreement that they exist, at this point in time. (In fact we might have to forget we believe in time to understand them :rofl:)

Furthermore those of us who agree they exist can’t agree on whether or not they might be aliens, spirits or something else all together.

1 Like

Time is circular so
Believe in time is false

I have personally experience few things many times that i hve done it before so

The concept of time is wrong from beginning.

Time is not linear
It can be changed infinity.
Many aliens change time on regular basis

Like that one
Reptiles that created the false moon as we see every night.
This is big energy harvesting device that’s why we get angry or sad for no reason. CoZ we lose important energy without any exchange.

Real moon is hidden from us.

And

The motive thing is beyond me for now.

1 Like

Well i want to ask

Can i post an meditation mantra here with hindu gods.

These are tested and tried by me.
They work like fire.

And i have many tools and
Mantras

For money, love , i will not post mantras of manipulation. Sorry for that.

Kundalini opening mantras
Chakra mantras and many more.

I use some of them daily it takes time to get results but you will get results for 100 percent.
Attunment for use.

With all gods as far as you know .
I have something to share in Hinduism.

Let me know if i can share it here.
Thank you.

1 Like

Yes absolutely, they’d probably go best in their own thread though because many people won’t read this far down.

I just usually shoot for sharing how I came up with it, or where I found it and how I use it and how it’s impacted me when sharing things, because ask for those details.

Hindu mantras and gods are some of my more favored things, so I’m curious and I’m sure others will be too.

1 Like

Ok i will

Post tomorrow morning then.

Now here is night.
So yes

I will share my stories and my
Other people stories and how to use them mantras

Bye
Have a sweet dreams

2 Likes

Thank you, you too.

Not really tat it’s a lot of people’s who say Satan wife Tru Beelzebub has a few and kids call balim. I cnt remember we’re I read tat but is a america grimoire, as far I know he has concubines not wife, and like 60 kids as long the familiar call goes.i cnt remember but is a popular grimoire.