Does anyone have the NAP Astral Bomb Attack Ritual?

Hi @Eternal_Idol, I know it’s been a while since this thread started but I hope you’re still able to make a recommendation about NAP. I’m going to do the astral bomb ritual specifically, and I’ve been researching the forum and I also have the physical book.

My question is: If I do the astral bomb along with the banishing ritual beforehand, is it a good idea to then also proceed with the incantation to the other spirits, like general invocation and Elubatel for success in getting rid of the enemy/target? Or do you keep it simple and only do the banishing and astral bomb, and if so, would you perhaps perform the whole central pillar ritual beforehand to raise energy. Sorry that’s a lot of questions, I’m trying to set up my ritual structure for best results so I want to lay out the best steps in order.
Thanks in advance and magickal blessings.

Honestly I never did the banishing. I just did the incantation for protection from evil before I did the astral bomb. The way I worked it is relaxation, central pillar, fountain ritual, bornless invocation, protection from evil, astral bomb, then asked Elubatel to bring me success in it. You can use the general invocation in there also if you want.

2 Likes

Oh I see. Thanks @Eternal_Idol!
I’ll give that a go and try it that way. Many thanks!

can you please post Brother Moloch’s method

You need to do your introduction in New Members category and then you can start asking for help

Welcome @Dipti_Kasliwal It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3