Does anyone have the NAP Astral Bomb Attack Ritual?

I just started with NAP, but nothing about it or any magick or spellwork is new. If you do research on any kind of spellwork, it all goes back centuries if not millennia.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I was wondering. I will work on it starting tomorrow. I will make the recording of myself as he mentioned in the first chapter. Then go from there.

I am working with Angelic Protection book for banishing ritual started this week. Then I will jump on this book. Do one need to follow all steps before or one can start incantation after banishing? Not sure.

1 Like

If you scroll up, Eternal posted what order to do it all in.

1 Like

I have read the thread you are talking about. All I can say is I have used the book and it works very well. It did for me anyway.

2 Likes

Hi Eternal Idol,

Were you doing any energy manipulation exercises before doing the Astral Bomb attack? I just want to know your approach towards the ritual.

Can you please provide some insights. Thanks

The only energy I raised was the central pillar and fountain ritual in the book. I did those everyday that I worked the astral bomb. That was it though.

I will say that I did some checking the other day and here we are well over a year later and astral bomb is still working!

2 Likes

Good, also if i can ask for how many days or weeks you practiced central pillar and fountain ritual?

Also, during that time, did you practiced celibacy? lol or preserved your sexual energy to make it more effective. Thanks

Nope…no celibacy. I didn’t practice the central pillar or fountain ritual at all. I just did it as part of the astral bomb working for seven days straight.

2 Likes

I had completely forgot that I had used the astral bomb against someone at work a few weeks ago. I was talking to someone this morning and found out that person is gone! They suddenly picked up and took their family and moved several states away. No warning no nothing. I’ll call that success! Wasn’t quite what I was expecting but hey I’ll take it! Once again I left it up to the spirits what they do to bring about justice. Not sure what they did to them but, it worked!

4 Likes

And this is a person that was making $100,000.00 a year and had an office job. So they had it made there at work.

Hello could you share Brother Moloch’s method with me

It’s posted at the top of this thread.

Ok I see it thanks

1 Like

Hi @Eternal_Idol, I know it’s been a while since this thread started but I hope you’re still able to make a recommendation about NAP. I’m going to do the astral bomb ritual specifically, and I’ve been researching the forum and I also have the physical book.

My question is: If I do the astral bomb along with the banishing ritual beforehand, is it a good idea to then also proceed with the incantation to the other spirits, like general invocation and Elubatel for success in getting rid of the enemy/target? Or do you keep it simple and only do the banishing and astral bomb, and if so, would you perhaps perform the whole central pillar ritual beforehand to raise energy. Sorry that’s a lot of questions, I’m trying to set up my ritual structure for best results so I want to lay out the best steps in order.
Thanks in advance and magickal blessings.

Honestly I never did the banishing. I just did the incantation for protection from evil before I did the astral bomb. The way I worked it is relaxation, central pillar, fountain ritual, bornless invocation, protection from evil, astral bomb, then asked Elubatel to bring me success in it. You can use the general invocation in there also if you want.

2 Likes

Oh I see. Thanks @Eternal_Idol!
I’ll give that a go and try it that way. Many thanks!

can you please post Brother Moloch’s method

You need to do your introduction in New Members category and then you can start asking for help

Welcome @Dipti_Kasliwal It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3