Does anyone have experience in battling people that use the book Armed and Dangerous?

yeah in a small one, it ends soon but it gets worse from day to day.

Thats what I though. :slight_smile: Let me ponder a moment

Thank you all for your assistance. Its just two weeks and finals are coming, so I really need my sleep and a room that doesn’t make me feel sick.

1 Like

He’s fooling himself! Best get him out of your place as fast as you can!

1 Like

At least its just two more weeks… I went through this one year. I’m glad that I can change room after this semester…

3 Likes

If he’s using psalms, call upon this guy:

7 Likes

Thank you! I plan to pray to him for protection and guidance. Can I also open the sigils and place it into the room to assist my banishing?

1 Like

Yes, you can.

1 Like

Let us know your results . He is nothing but you are something.
@Alakir

2 Likes

There are powerful beings who cannot be banished. You should ask the tarot before calling them to protect you

1 Like

Well I Trust Belial and Azazel Lucifer. … I do not need to banish. There us a LHP banishing ritual very much recommend if do it just once paraphernalia aside yiur intentions count enormously. These Beings know when you call them that you are not able to obtain all the incense in the world just to please. Someone mentioned sage cleaning thay good. Why don’t you invite & evoke the the ancient god/kings. These Beings are not your enemy and are very powerful

You can always hold a pillow over his face when he falls asleep. :innocent:

8 Likes

When your roommate is sleeping, or away from the room, curse him to leave by using Lord’s prayer backwards 54 times :

Nema! Livee morf su revilled tub
Noishaytpmet ootni ton suh deel
Suh tshaiga sapsert tath yeth
Vigrawf eu za sesapsert rua suh vigrawf.
Derb ilaid rua yed sith suh vig
Neveh ni si za thre ni
Nud eeb liw eyth
Muck mod-ngik eyth
Main eyth eeb dwohlah
Neveh ni tra chioo
Rertharf rua!

You can do that while holding a glass of dirty water and let your breath reach the surface of that water while your praying/chanting, keeping him and your intention in mind.

When done, sprinkle some drops from that water on his bed, under the sheets if possible. Just few drops, and throw the rest in the sink, not the toilet.

Repeat that for 3 or 5 or 7 days. It should work fine :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@PrinceX Love it. Im copying this to my arsenal

1 Like

I love it too, what’s the significance of 54 times?

1 Like

@Morgana9 Glad you like it, hope you find it useful :wink: :+1:

@Aprentiz Thank you :slight_smile: 54 it’s the number of words in the prayer.

In some eastern traditions the number of words or letters is used to know how many times to chant an incantation, especially when it’s a verse from a religious scripture. It’s tricky when those verses are translations because sometimes those numbers change. In this case we can use the numbers of the original texts in its original language, or use the numbers from the available translation.

4 Likes

Very cool, I have heard of doing it backward just not 54 times. The words are hard to pronounce backwards.

Do you thing it is possible to say the it backwards using the actual words.

Example: Your’e amazing prince x - x prince amazing you’re instead of

x ecnirp gnizama e’ruoy

Just a thought

3 Likes

Yeah there are many ways of using those numbers, the ones I mentioned are the easiest ones and work really well with English language. Other methods work only with Hebrew and similar ancient languages :slight_smile:

I’m not sure that it could be said that way or not because I honestly never thought about it or tested it - good idea :+1: - so I think the best way to know is to give it a try and see what happens.

I personally think the intention of praying backwards - what it means to you - is more important than how exactly you’re doing it. The act of praying that specific sacred prayer backwards is a symbolic act that you charge the ritual with. So in theory it should work but traditionally, it should be said all backwards, letters and words.

2 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: my banishings have been successful and the prayer to Cohzier as well. He appeared and let a scream loose that seemed to banish the rest of the disturbing energy.

2 Likes