Does anyone have contact with Lucifer?

All stones I select by hand, I hover my hand over them…a tendril of energy from me will connect with the stone or vice versa if the need is there. Thats how I ended up with three sunstones today instead of just one. lol.
I had a large green fluorite grab me the second I walked into the shop…while in the shop owners hand. I was like, " um…I dont know what youre holding over there but it wants me. I hope its not crazy expensive!"
It was like $45. :hushed:

2 Likes

larimar-19x15x6-5mm_46019
It does not look bad except for two flaws.
I hope it has a lot of energy because it will be helpful.
:metal:

2 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Take a photo of your pebble and show me and tell me a few interesting facts about precious and semi-precious stones.
I like to ask wise heads for advice, but I promise that when I have time and money, I will start to learn about such things myself.
You know, because I’m curious for what you gave the $ 50
:rose: :grin:

Im a stone-monger. lol.

I showed you the Larimar. The three clear/pink stones are sun stone. They uplift when placed on solar plexus and also when combined with sunlight. As one aspect…there are more.
The small one is moonstone. It can assist with lucid dreaming when placed on the third eye on full moons.

2 Likes

Cool, tell me, is this book a book about the magical properties of stones?
I would like to buy something in Poland for example crystal that allows you to collect energy for rituals and, of course, such a book.

Its about all the properties…what it can do…physical, spiritual…its a cool book.

1 Like

Noooo…!! Use bookmarks, woman!! You broke my heart seeing the book like this!

2 Likes

Dont tell me what to dooooo :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is a stiff book…I had to break its spine…

3 Likes

Noooo! My poor thing!! :sob:

3 Likes

book bane…lhp…all that.

2 Likes