Does anyone have any information about Air Fae?

So after researching, meditation, connecting with others, and some helpful readings, I’ve come to learn my true self is a Fae. Im an air Fae I believe, I love the feel of wind in my face, I feel at home in the air, I connect easily and telepathically with animals when I open up. Im very much so connected to nature, I dislike cities, and I never really understood humans.

I have found some information about Fae but its mostly fiction, or old myths, but not much about air Fae. Does anyone know any information about Air Fae, or Fae in general they wish to share? Is there any reliable books out there to read about Fae?

2 Likes

In the Amprodias tunnel there are sylphs, I work with them, they are really nice creatures.

4 Likes

I have a book on Dark Fairies by Dr. Bob Curran, I can look up specific stuff in the index for you and screenshot it to send via IM’s? :black_heart:

2 Likes

I’d like to see that also kind of curious myself lol

3 Likes

I can take a screenshot of the index tomorrow or if there’s specifics you can think of, I can check if it’s in there for you :black_heart:

3 Likes

That would be awesome! Thank you very much @heartignited

1 Like

You’ll have to message me for me to send the index screenshots :black_heart:

A general synopsis of Fae.
Two main courts Seelie and Unseelie.
Fae can be worked with from both courts but more generally the Seelie.
Fae are natural spirits. They reside in everything natural. And even more than that.
There are a crap ton of different types of Fae. Some example are brownies, elves, gnomes, dark elves, pixies.
They come in all shapes in sizes. Literally.
They love sugar.
They’re childish.
They love nature.
They can be very mischievous.

Regarding elementals.
The four main elemental spirits are the salamanders(fire), sylph(air), undines(water), and gnomes(earth).
Their Kings are Djinn(fire, not the Arabic demon), Paralda(air), Nicksa(water), Ghob(earth).

Books:
I don’t have -
Travelling the Fairy Path by Morgan Daimer
Faerie Charms by Ted Andrews
Little bit of Faeries by Elaine Clayton

Books I have -
Enchantment of the Faerie Realm by Ted Andrews
Stuff by Brian Froud
There are some others

3 Likes

Also note that not all fae are part of the seelie or unseelie like the Fae in the african folklore among others, and not all fae follow those, like the celtic Fae have their own Kings and Queens.

4 Likes

Look into Baal Zebul.

(/= Belzebub)

He spoke to me recently,
and i think he can guide you with what you want to know.

Also,
i personally worked with Azazel and Ziz,
when i was working on my Air Element.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I have an odd question, in my dream I saw a fae with blue wings, do Sylphs have blue wings? He had blue hair as well.

1 Like

They can have any color wings, but yes blue wings is a common trait.

1 Like

You were spot on Rungr with what I am, my own kind is trying to reach me. I suppose I should do a petition and ask for a Sylph teacher. It cant hurt at any rate to ask. Thank you

1 Like

You can do that as well as meditation on connecting with nature around you, or even working on the lower, middle, and upper worlds as fae exist within them as well.

1 Like

I think another name for them is “Sluagh Sidhe” (Sloo ah Shee). They are also known as sylphs. That’s all I know so far.

Slaugh sidhe were spirits of the restless dead if I remember correctly.

Hmm… you might be right, seems they are sometimes the restless dead, the wild hunt also. Never saw the wild hunt as dangerous… :flushed:

1 Like

The wild hunt isn’t usually depicted as dangerous however, it’s said that the spirits that ride with whichever God that does the wild hunt (Odin for the Norse, Cernunnos/Herne, and other celt deities for the Celts, etc) that if you’re caught out during the night of the wild hunt you’d get mistaken for a restless spirit and dragged off to the Underworld, honestly it’s an awesome myth in my opinion lol.

2 Likes