Does anyone have a general unbinding?

I have the person’s hair, picture, full name and birthday if needed.

The person might be protected by Christian prayer and/or crosses (not their own).

Thank you!

3 Likes

I currentlty haven’t got my grimoire to look at, but in the ritual you do, it’s possible to use the Kenaz rune in reverse to break-down and break-up there spiritual connection with prayers and their God, leaving them defenceless to your unbinding :slight_smile: hope that helps

3 Likes

You could also consecrate and charge a knotted cord to represent them with the knots representing whatever it is they’re bound to. Removing the knots while being focused on what you wish to accomplish could work to replicate unbinding them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, thank you. I’ll look up consecration. I am open to any link on that.

1 Like

Well you could cleanse the object simple by sprinkling salt/water onto it three times, saying “I cleanse this object through earth and water”
Then consecrate and charge it by waving it three times in incense smoke focused on the intent of what it will no be a representation of and say “through smoke and air, I consecrate and charge this magical tool, may it accomplish my goal and help fulfil my desire”

That’s just a simple cleaning/consecrating/charging ritual, I use when I haven’t got a lot of time.

1 Like

It’s my husband who I don’t have access to right now. I didn’t think he had anything on him, but I realize now that he does.

So I should braid a cord, consecrate it then undo it like you said?

1 Like

Is this the magic of another, a spirit or something else?

Yes it’s a possible ritual you can do as a solution to your problem, or you could choose to elaborate on it, choice is yours :slight_smile: let me know how it goes

It’s the presence of a lot of Christian crosses and possibly prayers. Nothing that is for his good or benefit.

1 Like

When I’m back home in front of my book, I’ll have a look if there’s anything to help you or any information you could use to assist in your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Much appreciated!!!

1 Like