Does anyone have a chit chat with high demons and stuff?

About the origin of universe, “God”, which religion is the “real” one, whether the ancient Egyptian/Sumerian/Vedic religions are “right”, and such. Or even better, let the person see the origin up till today and what’s to come. Personally, I’d like that very much.

Or do the demons generally don’t care about such stuff and just want to get the sacrifice, do some stuff, and go away?

Any one has experiences on such things?

1 Like

Well most of them are quick and to the point, so if you want to have a long chat about that kind of stuff, you will need to make strong allies with at least one of them because they rarely ever have conversations just to be having them unless you are someone they trust, and have worked with on several occasions. Most people here will tell you they are very brief “get to the point and let me leave” but there are a few here who occasionally mention that some of these demons have opened up a bit more to them, myself included.

As for the correct religion stuff, most of that is just based on your own personal opinions because your reality is different from mine and everyone elses so what you believe to be true in the way of religions, is true in your world. If you believe that no one religion is true, then it will be so, in your world.

You may think that demons are big on getting sacrifices from you however there are a lot that aren’t.

I remember I offered one a good sacrifice (I won’t say exactly what it was) after working with him and he was taken back by it - he really didn’t expect me to give him something like that.

I was going to make King Paimon a particular offering once and he told me there was no need as we already had a good relationship and he trusts me.

Demons want a relationship with you more than they want sacrifice.

Of course I can’t say that is the case for EVERY demon out there, but I am sure for most that is the case.

1 Like

I was a bit distracted earlier but I was going to also mention the sacrifice thing. Not all of them are greedy for sacrifices and in this case, I think offering would be a more appropriate term because although there is such a thing as making a sacrifice that does not involve blood and murder, etc. every time most people hear that word, it puts negative associations in their minds.

Honestly, now that I think about it, I have rarely had a demon ask for anything major or specific. Usually they are happy to receive whatever is offered to them. I does depend on what you are asking for but I have also had them tell me that an offering was not necessary every single time I interact with them. In fact, I give them things just for the hell of it because of the fact that they seem to want so little in return, it makes me want to do things for them even more because of the kindness they have shown me.

I have only had one specific instance where a King of Hell asked me to perform an offering involving something in particular (in that case it was generational and involved my deceased mother’s ashes)

In every other case they were happy to take what I offered them. No demands at all actually

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:7618”]Well most of them are quick and to the point, so if you want to have a long chat about that kind of stuff, you will need to make strong allies with at least one of them because they rarely ever have conversations just to be having them unless you are someone they trust, and have worked with on several occasions. Most people here will tell you they are very brief “get to the point and let me leave” but there are a few here who occasionally mention that some of these demons have opened up a bit more to them, myself included.

As for the correct religion stuff, most of that is just based on your own personal opinions because your reality is different from mine and everyone elses so what you believe to be true in the way of religions, is true in your world. If you believe that no one religion is true, then it will be so, in your world.[/quote]

Well, I’m not looking for a “long chat” like between friends or anything, even though it may look like it from the thread title.

In my mind, it’s more like a lecture… Even better if I can watch the answers like a movie instead of the entity talking to me coz words and whatnot may not convey the full meaning of the intended message.

Some of the ones I work with will show you pictures in your mind and lecture you, they know what form of communication they need to use with you but you gotta be open and receptive or else you won’t pick up on it very well. I would look to one of the kings of Hell if you are looking for an entity to use pictures for communication and/or leture you on various subjects.

Any particular subject you are looking for? Let me know and I can point you to the right demon.

1 Like

I had a very interesting conversation with Bune last night after having done a ritual with her recently. She actually came back to answer and confirm what I had requested. Bune is very pleasant and polite to speak with. Bune’s voice was very androgynous so I understand the confusion as to it’s gender. I suppose it could be either gender as a spirit form. But I associated Bune as a female. It was to the point and on subject then she departed.

Well done, not many here have achieved a long term chat like you did, it is important to strenghten your bond with the spirit entity and connect further to evolve you connection into a true relation. Once this has been achieved, you will have a big chance of her appearing in the form you wish to evoke her with.

Really? Because there is a handful of entities with whom I have spoken, rather lengthy conversations actually, and one in particular that I speak to every day, even if there is nothing magickal to talk about that day. The people who cannot seem to get spirits to chat with them, outside of pathworking and occult related topics, and don’t have conversations that last more than just a minute or two, are those who have not found the right spirit to connect to and open up to.

Their purpose is to educate us so we can help ourselves, and they will help us as well to show us that they are friendly and have our best interests in mind, but generally speaking these spirits do not desire to or have “time” to mess around having pointless conversations with everyone they come into contact with. They are like people in that aspect, they have their own to-do lists to attend to and they have their own personalities which may or not clash with our own.

That’s why we are free to choose which entities to work with, because just like people, some we may get along with, some not so much, and some, if you go searching in the right direction (if the spirit does not make themselves known to you first) you could end up finding that you have a spirit that can be a very close companion. But you also have to keep in mind, they have their own preferences and agendas so just because you are attracted to a particular spirit does not mean they will be attracted to you in return, again, just like humans.

That’s also why Lilith is available to help pair you up with an entity that is most compatible to you if you are seeking a long term relationship with one of them, that you can actually talk to every day and chit chat with, just because. And even then, when find a spirit you are compatible with you cannot force them into these things, they have to also desire to be with you or connect with you on a personal friendship or relationship type basis. That’s why not many people speak of having such close interactions with spirits because, they have a mind of their own as well and just like us, everything has to be just right for both parties involved.

From what I have noticed, from my own experiences and others as well, usually to have that type of conversation where you can open to a spirit and chit chat just because, you need to be engaged in a relationship of some sort with that spirit because most of them do not open up to humans that closely unless you are their “mate” for lack of a better word.

Alot of great points Ravensacent.
Perhaps a relationship can even build with spirits and magicians/sorcerers to a closer degree then most regular mundane people could imagine as our tastes, desires and goals match closer to the spiritual and intellectual than that of the society we currently live in. I’m sure that more than one of you can relate to my point of view that the consumerist, instant-gratification and entitlement of our society is boring and tedious at best. I find most interests of the regular man (ie. sports teams, MMA, trucks, movie star drama, designer mall apparel, ect.) fucking nauseating to deal with in large groups for more than even a few minutes, then I either want to flee or slash my wrists just to get these fuck-boys and basic bitches to shut up.
At least with spirits, malevolent or not, there is the potential for ancient knowledge and wisdom, and that potential for engaging conversation is worth spending the time to get to know them.

I think it’s easier to just go astral and then it’s much easier to keep a conversation going with a spirit because you are in her house rather than all the energy required for them to come to your house if you catch my drift. The only problem is remembering everything after getting back.

But as you said, sometimes it’s very hard to remember what was said or done in the astral plane. And certain realms are worse than others as far as, feeling like your memory has been erased when you return home. As for spirits though, I see what you are saying about the energy thing but if you have a stong connection with a spirit to point of merging and becoming linked, there really is no over exertion anymore as you can communicate with that spirit in your mind very easily as often as you want so there is no need for them to physically be here.

And also if your body has undergone the right preparation those entities can link up to you when they come here or use you as a vessel of manifestation so that your energies are now in alignment with theirs and more comfortable for them to be around meaning, less exertion on their part to be here or communicate with you, all the way around.

1 Like

You have a good point, once you build a deep connection you can communicate telepathically across the dimensions and don’t need to do all the manifestation. I was going to go off topic but I’m just going to make a new thread.

I speak to Azazel almost everyday. And he appointed an imp sort of being as a mediator between us as well I have been really sick and it was the mediator who went and got Azazel for me. So I think if you have deep connection or have built up trust they will communicate and talk with you a lot.