Does anyone else not trust tarot/pendulums?

So you start with connecting to spirits who you know have your highest good in mind, like guides or guardian angels. Alternatively, you can take the perspective of the multidimensionality of the soul and contact the higher self.

1 Like

My higher self left me on the side of a highway. I havenā€™t seen them and they donā€™t answer like a deadbeat dad

Iā€™ve seen an ancestor during a meditation. Very powerful. I need to connect with them more but my present day family are crap. I donā€™t like them users. .

1 Like

lol THAT is not true. Your higher self is the basis of every inspiration you have toward self-betterment. If you feel like you were betrayed by the higher self at any point it was simply a demonic impostor. Itā€™s not possible for the higher self to abandon you- for you are its lower self. I say this from the perspective of having met and spoken with other peopleā€™s higher selves, directly.

Iā€™m telling you they dont answer. Iā€™m was successful through sheer will and hard wok before I discovered magic. My higher self left me.

Itā€™s ok though. It took me time and success you can hold ISNT built overnight. Iā€™m putting gin worm now.

1 Like

Thatā€™s literally impossible because itā€™s a soul aspect. It canā€™t leave you. If anything it was suppressed through trauma. In fact- thatā€™s exactly what it tells me.

You know how people become atheists because they say God abandoned them because he allowed evil? Same thing. Youā€™ve simply transferred the abandonment complex to the higher self. It did not abandon you. It is true that it stepped aside, but this is in accord with higher logic and spiritual planning.

You are not abandoned. You are in a difficult situation, but never abandoned. Ever.

I feel it has stepped aside like when I was a kid and luckily my brain protected me from whatever. The higher self some people speak nicely of is nothing to me. I have never seen or felt it. Everything of importance Iā€™ve done alone with hard work & planning with connections until magic.

Iā€™m sorry, but you donā€™t need magic to be successful. You can do it with hard work, making connections, becoming as attractive as you can, most importantly smelling good & being charismatic. Research who is where you want to be then drill down into the people they surround themselves with. Every master has a teacher. What skills did they obtain to be around them. Donā€™t target the shark. Target the tuna around them. Where is a higher self in all this? They donā€™t exist.

Iā€™ll soon, like before magic, write out a plan and conservatively see if entities or demons, gods, or whoever can help, and be nice without demanding my head or blood and develop relationships and give to charity even though Iā€™m not rich and struggling.

Give 20 loaves of bread to poor people or to an organization that helps and feed poor people. Message! Ritual - You have to give to receive sometimes.

The higher version of yourself is a theosophical myth? You have to build that person. Why do so many think things are given or available so easy? A future all-knowing version of you is waiting somewhere? Then why is it so hard to contact them and so many die from addictions, depression, avoidable things, etc. That higher self imo doesnā€™t exist like a fairy tale. Nice to hear but who has connected with it versus doing the hard work to create it on Earth and change their life? Philosophical myth.

No, it does exist and it is you. I know because I talk to them. I could talk to yours. Itā€™s simply the internal guidance system of the subconscious that guides to higher ideals. Like, literally you canā€™t be separated from it anymore than you separate your mind from the subconscious or the super conscious or the ego or the id. Like, itā€™s physics. Metaphysical physics. I have met my own higher self and many aspects of my self and past life multidimensional versions of myself. Like, I mean seriously. In meditation and vision, and then performed a divination afterward to verify it. And I donā€™t mean a single card draw. I mean a thorough analysis of everything I saw with 12 yes cards in a row after a through shuffling which is statistically impossible.

I know this through experience.

When you speak to the higher self and ask for a response, what organ do you use to listen? The ears? The heart? And what part of you do you open to receive communication?

If the answer is ā€œnoneā€ how do you expect to hear?

I will tell you. You canā€™t expect it right now because your soul is in a state of contraction around pain and it causes you to be unable to hear these parts of the self. Itā€™s like being stabbed and holding the knife in so it doesnā€™t move- you canā€™t really have a clear discussion on character development when youā€™re in a traumatized state of survival mode. This is the condition your soul is in- instead of pulling out the knife of pain, your trauma response has been to contract around it and hold it. The effect this has had however is a contraction of spiritual ability. Yes you have had to work harder- but needlessly because of the inability to properly process pain. We already had a hint of this earlier in the tarot with 8 of swords.

While it is true that others have victimized you, it is also true that your response has been the 8 of swords response. I donā€™t say this to shame you or make you more bitter, but itā€™s the reality. And it causes bitterness to indwell and fester, which is also unfortunate, because it is all unnecessary if you could unlearn your instinctual trauma response and take the time to pull the knife out and allow the blood to run over your fingers- acknowledging the wounds hurt and it isnā€™t fairā€¦but it is not shameful either to feel pain and sorrow. It is not weak.

My response is action. Solution focus and taking action to plans. No need to wallow as that does nothing and we know what happens with stagnation. I appreciate and find what you saw fascinating. Did you also not see that? Venus? Survival and perseverance no matter what? Abilities. Beauty.

It was a long time coming but the currents of life were due to strike me down to rebuild. No one is immune (and if they are I want what theyā€™re having). I no longer fight it. Iā€™m surrounded by people who aide me now. the ascent is inevitable but unfortunately Iā€™m viscous again.

1 Like

Understand me clearly- I care for you.

But what you are calling ā€œwallowingā€ is an excuse to not do the work of encounter. You know that right? Your greatest weapon against yourself is a misguided sense of practicality to the exclusion of avoiding self- reflection. Anything but acknowledge the past is what seems to come through.

Iā€™ll drop it for now. But if you would like a reading for free or a session helping you with dealing with a lot of this internal pain, please DM me and let me know. Although you may not think so, your soul is beautiful, it has good alignments and a strong notion of common sense and hates delusions. These are all positive structures. I would love to talk more with you about whatā€™s happening with you, maybe do Akashic readings and stuff. Up to you.

Peace!

Also, I wrote your soul was beautiful before I saw you mention Venusian aspects, lol.

1 Like