Does anyone else have a pet who responds to magic?

My family owns 3 cats (it used to be six, but one passed away and two had to be given up) but I noticed sometimes one cat will respond very positively to me a couple of days after I did a ritual. In fact I have him in my room right now and I offered him to smell the collar of the cat who is dead (I own it because the dead cat was literally my best friend for like 12 years) just to be sure he wasn’t grieving by visiting my room (no behavior change). This is the first night he visited but he’s also been visiting my room in the daytime. And all I did was burn three sigils to help me achieve a high grade in a final exam (which worked). One of the cats we gave up I noticed seemed more friendly to me the day after I did a magic ritual when we still had her.

I tried to search this topic just to be sure it’s not repetitive but I don’t see much conversation revolving around pets and magic that isn’t healing or familiar stuff to be honest. I’d like to know what you guys think or know about the topic; I’d like to know if dogs respond similarly for example.

5 Likes

My dog saw Legba. Right in the corner I saw him in too.

4 Likes

My german is basically a guard dog both in the physical and spiritual. Shes really sensitive to the presence of entities whether it be Azazel, Lilith, or parasites.
For a while there was a cat spirit that would follow me around and my dog would actually try to interact and play with it.

5 Likes

I had a cat that always wanted to be wherever I was, and would actively seek me out when I was in the room that served as my Temple at the time by scratching at the door. One time I opened it and he immediately ran inside but then pulled up right at the circumference of my UC. After he sniffed my circle a bit, he turned and sauntered away, glancing back at the circle and staring at something for a moment before walking out. From that moment on, he never again scratched at the door when I was inside but would sit patiently at the threshold until I was done.

I have heard it said that cats are energy junkies and so far my experience has proven that out. Every cat I have ever lived with would get very cuddly and rub up against me, even if they were usually aloof and ignored me, every time I came out of ritual or I finished a qi gong workout.

6 Likes

When i do evocations in the moon light my pitbull and the dogs in the neighborhood sometimes go nuts and dont stop barking till I’ve finished the ritual

4 Likes

My rabbit used to, he’d do his excited dance -hopping round in circles and making honking noises - something he’d normally only do when I was bringing him treats! Then he’d sit in my lap, purring (for those who’ve never owned a bunny, it’s a gentle teeth grinding rabbits do when content or happy)

4 Likes

My cats and I use esp all the time.

5 Likes

My wife’s familiar Draco does. He’s a black cat.

He responds to anything related to Beliel. At times he even looks like he is possessed.

10 Likes

My mom has a Jack Russel Terrier and I named him MJ, after me of course :smirk:

But anytime i evoke a really Dark God/spirit or raise a shit ton of energy, he beings to whine and bark to no end even after the evocation is done.

Mind you…
This is after he eats, uses the bathroom, and has time out the cage

3 Likes

Once I had a nice puppy that I trained and taught to attack other dogs. He even tried to attack a pitbull. I had than a fucked up dream which I don’t think I’ll ever forget in which it appeared a killer or something that was masked. The name of this retarded killer was “Ghost”, at first I observed him at the window and after I observed him, he stabbed and killed my dog that was in yard and was barking at him, after he killed my dog I saw a graffiti out of nowhere appearing in front of my eyes with “Ghost” and then he poured the blood of the dog on his face and then he killed my mother which was close to me and then after he killed my mother, the same graffiti (in which his name was inscribed, “Ghost”) appeared again and then he killed my father and the same graffiti appeared again out of nowhere. He starred with his demented look at me and did nothing to me, but my appearance started to morph in his appearance. (I was seeing that from the third person perspective) Then I had another dream in which I was in the bathroom and I was looking in the mirror and I was seeing myself with a mask that was having blood on it as well. After 2 months or so my dog died, had a brutal death, his head got crushed by a car and his brains got scattered everywhere… The dog was somehow understanding what I was telling him, we had some connection of some sorts, I think. I can remember that once he guarded a pack of cigs for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a very pushy Siamese cat, who has to be involved in everything. He can’t be left out, or he claws the doors and rips up the carpet, so closing the door is not an option. He likes to sit with me anytime I’m doing a ritual. He has to be right there. I’ve had to train him to stay off the altar, though, and to quit attacking my head while I’m working! He tends to get a little nervous when the energies start flowing.

5 Likes

7 Likes

There are four cats at my home. Two regularly sleep in my room, and they’ll alert me to any spirits by simply staring.

5 Likes

I adore black cats … well, all cats really!

2 Likes

I have cats that like to sleep in my bed and astral travel with me. They all love to be in my Orisha room too and just chill.

2 Likes