Does anyone else find andromalius to be attractive?

I don’t know why but andromalius constantly goes through my mind. Like I was drawing him and I was looking at the drawing like damn, that’s a sexy ass demon!! He’s super sexy to me, like his stomach, his hair, his all around demeanor. Am I the only one !? Haha

2 Likes

Many of the spirits will take attractive forms depending on what they want from you or if that’s the best way to get your attention.

2 Likes

Never appeared to me - just remained professional and got on with the work effectively.

Marbas occasionally appears in my minds eye as my beloved - who is gorgeous to my eyes.

5 Likes

So what do they look like then?? I’m sure you could say they’re all just energy but surely they’ve had some original form No? I’ve always wondered about this.

1 Like

To me it seems like their true form is something we wouldn’t be able to comprehend, as it goes way beyond the 3 dimensions we are used to seeing things through. As for consistency in appearance, I’ve yet to experience this.

1 Like

I think its super exciting when you see an entity and then later read others experience seeing them and they are similar. The first entity I saw and called out to, long before i knew anything about this sort of thing was Azazel. I was having a panic attack or some attack and I started calling " Ah zahhh zelll " I saw a man with a black pointed hood and rough looking cargo pants? He was shirtless a very rouge with markings or soot on his chest. Not what I personally find attractive but I could see him being very attractive to some.

3 Likes

Yes sounds a lot like the way I saw him as well. Did he help you with the anxiety? He helped me a lot with anxiety and panic attacks.

1 Like

He helps me with not obsessing too much so yea anxiety. But he also brought my lover back to me.

1 Like

The Goetic spirits for the most part have appeared as very beautiful females of diverse cultures. I have yet to meet Andromalius though. Satan was a guy in a suit. Belial was a lawyer with slick back hair. King Paimon looks like a clean shaven version of the Dos Equis Beer guy.

The spirits use your representation or understanding of reality to appear and interact with you.

1 Like