Does anyone else feel that?

I just got this since of “oh shit!” after I did this ritual that involved animal sacrifice, blood, and a shit ton of work, (Thanks Belial!). After I did it I had several friends (all magicians who did not know I was doing the ritual). Does anyone else feel… quiet, like something is off, like something is missing?

1 Like

Like the laws of nature have been utterly desecrated? Yep :ok_hand:
Like inter Universal destruction? Yep :ok_hand:
Like some people being utterly annihilated without the slightest possibility of Reincarnation?
Fuck yes :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Heh
I smell Bane :fire::smiling_imp:

Many people are doing work tonight. It was an important night.

1 Like

what do you mean my man??

1 Like

There is definitely something in the air - has been for a few days now.

J

1 Like

Full moon yall.

1 Like

And yeah ive been feeling it too very much so.

1 Like

Everyone interprets such instances (this strange feeling) differently. As Micah thinks on those lines, then its only natural he would respond in that fashion.

Before you attribute it to your work, what was your ritual for? Many were doing rituals last night before your post.

Also to note, the sun was actually being blasted by energy waves from an unknown source, but it was noted, for those who understand solar sciences. Solar flares and such can affect the electromagnetics of the body and brain. Also, the full moon affects ppl…especially a super moon.

Mercury in retrograde coming to a close along with high prevalence of solar storms (took out my company’s phone for 2 weeks including call diversion) lol. It’s around this time you should shed the old fur, personally and with others.

1 Like

The Schumann resonance has been outrageously High lately so that can really affect things to and it’s just been like in the last three or four days that it’s been jacked up to such high levels and that really is unprecedented

2 Likes

Oh certainly! I’ve been having massive periods of change in my life and I feel that sensation of something big coming since many months know. From the end of November if I can recall. I though it will stop after the Winter Equinox for it has only increased.

1 Like

Yeah, I was doing work last night.

Just to let you know…the sun has been popping off some flares in the last few days. One is going to hit tomorrow…it just left yesterday.