Does anybody recognize this veve?

The first time I saw this I thought it was a veve. But maybe not. If anybody recognizes it as anything interesting, please chime in.

I’m not in voodoo…but it doesn’t look like a veve

Looks like an Indian/Hindu design like a mandala.

It looks astrological…four main points and the 12 smaller…

Haha three interesting observations! All I could see as valid, cashmere, great mathematical observation it does look a LOT like an astrological symbol, but its also like an hindu kolam, and indeed the 4 main steeples are very “legbaish”.

Great example of objective vs subjective and the meshing of personal truths, as I could see all three as potentially valid.

[quote=“Cogitation, post:5, topic:5049”]Haha three interesting observations! All I could see as valid, cashmere, great mathematical observation it does look a LOT like an astrological symbol, but its also like an hindu kolam, and indeed the 4 main steeples are very “legbaish”.

Great example of objective vs subjective and the meshing of personal truths, as I could see all three as potentially valid.[/quote]

It probably is manufactured in Sri Lanka or India, so I would agree with Cogitation and put it in a Kolam category.