Does anybody recognize this sigil?

Nonsense, that’s the beauty of the Left Hand Path. As long as you are confident in your defensive abilities, summon away. Fear has no place in the magician, any fear must be extricated from the subconscious.

Also, there are many users on this forum like Nagathex (who apparently has left the forum or something, weird) and @Aiden_Crow who offer their services as godforms to chase away anything you may not be able to handle.

1 Like

True and I do have some fear issues to deal with more in my personal life that could bleed over in my ascending life and I’m in process of eradicating it.

1 Like

Long story short I have some childhood trauma (nothing sexual) (bullying and verbal abuse mostly) that I have to deal with. Being an introvert I’ve kept it locked away for over 40 years. It wasn’t until I took my first step down the left hand path that they began to surface mostly through dreams.

4 Likes

Oh I AM Nagathex. I got a name change.

4 Likes

Also, summoning my human self can act as a defensive mechanism. He is right. Also if you can banish properly, there’s truly no issue.

1 Like

Oh, that makes sense then.

1 Like

Even though I started almost a year ago this month I’m still learning and if there is one thing I believe whole heartedly is if you are going do anything do it right. There can be no half stepping when dealing with the Gods/Goddesses. Will mistakes be made sure. But lease your head is in the right place and I believe that they can see that.

1 Like

Define right. There’s also bravery in the face of adversity.

Knowing what you are doing, having the correct mind set this is real not Hollywood.

1 Like

Exactly, if you know what you’re doing, then what’s the shame in opening? Perhaps there’s an opportunity you’re going to miss if you don’t? In fact, why not do a reading on it? Or ask a deity?

Know thyself but of all things be true to thyself. I’m not in the right mindset yet, I have my own hurdles to deal with. And even though I have academic knowledge I do not real life experience, yet (but I’m working on it). As I have mentioned since coming to the the left hand path being on this path has opened old wounds in my life that I must and will face. No shame.

1 Like

It looks like kimbanda. I believe there is a legba spirit with in that tradition that is more like an evil path. Don’t know how true that is but also some voudon spirits have just about the same kind of sigil.

Met kalfu has show me something almost the same.

Ask a spirit that you trust. After that, then open it.

You could also go to papa Legba for guidance.

I stalked him through backtracing his avatar, and have him chained up in my basement. Too many damned typoes!

Back in the real world :smiley: IMO the sensible thing to do is ask a spirit you trust, and I know you have strong allied spirits @DragonPhoenix777, if this is a sensible move.

OMNISCIENCE doesn’t rule out “look before you leap”! :wink:

2 Likes

Its similar to the sigil for the king of hell or hell kings

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/wcKAZcH.gif

1 Like

They howl when they wake up, facing the harsh grey stone - flinch as they see the iron shackles, welded tight - already, deep down inside they know, it’s far too late.

They scream, anyway.

And finally, hoarse, as though throatfucked by their own confrontation with reality, they gratefully drink the water provided, in a small beaten pewter cup by their side… and with that first acceptance of the Divine Feminine, and Her healing grace, comes the dawning acceptance of What Must Be.

It’s never easy, and they always fear the drug in that first sip - not realising that the red pill lay within them, all along.

Later comes the lash of the whip, the sharp uncompromising penetrating finger, tipped with a nail so sharp, so cruel, and the twist it will administer, to those tender muscles and glands… more painfully yet, the undignified kick of of the stilettoed boot they come to first reject, then hate - then fear, respect, and love.

Every time it begins, the hope “I will withstand it, this time” gives way rapidly to howling horror, a wish for it just to END - accompanied finally by submission, and a deep, deep, state of grace, and the merciful oblivion that inevitably comes.

Finally, comes the moment they accept The Goddess - in all My Glorious Forms, as they are penetrated, desecrated, and consecrated, writhing in a defilement and a glory, beyond a man’s wildest dreams of mercy and romance.

Finally, I release them upon the world - cleansed, purified, and gloriously insane.

(Yeah not really you Nagathex you daft bastard, but more worthy men may yet make this journey - My basement hears many screams, some of them are even, of pleasure and delight. :kiss: )

7 Likes

Have who chained up?

1 Like

That Nagathex chap I hired you to replace! :thumbsup:

(Okay I was just being silly… :wink: spent a lot of yesterday kind of partially possessed, by the way, so my mind was moving down weird channels. :thinking: )

2 Likes

Honestly the minute I saw chained up, I just asked and ran LOL. who ever that was, hi.

1 Like