Does anybody know a crow-man looking entity?

After basically just praying to King Paimon, I saw a clear image of a humanoid crow figure in my mind.

This being had wings instead of arms, black feathers (of course), and a head that was half that of a man and half that of a crow’s beak.
Its head resembled a Toucan, I guess.
Half a man’s head and at the middle of the skull starts the crow’s beak.
That’s the best description I got…

Does anyone have an entity in mind, who likes to appear in that form?

Any help is welcome and thank you in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a few bird entities. You could try asking their name but otherwise:

Malphas — a crow entity who holds a shovel or spade, known to help build homes, towers, etc and said to be somewhat of a trickster if i recall. Enjoys treasures.

Caim — technically a thrush who appears with a sword occasionally, and transforms into a man. walks upright like a man, teaches the language of animals, divination, pyromancer.

Both have wings instead of arms, their artwork depictions are very similar. They both have birds legs but wear pants in their artworks.

Amon — not a crow necessarily but he has a few mixed shapes of birds (owl and raven), wolves, serpent, and human. His artwork doesn’t show wings, usually. He does have sometimes a humanoid face that is part bird. I mention him just in case but it might be far fetched. He teaches divination, tells past and future, and helps make friends and reconcile relationships.

Stolas — mentioning just for the sage of being a bird but he is supposed to be a tall owl, artwork often depicting him with extra long legs and a crown, but otherwise just an owl. He teaches herbology, mineralogy, and astronomy.

I would lean towards Malphas or Caim but to be honest there are hundreds of thousands of demonic legions that your particular demon could be unique and yet to be named. Good luck.

4 Likes

Yes I know of him quite well, though he goes through aliases quite a bit, since he’s more of an… underground aspect of Paimon’s kingship if that makes sense. Depending on your relationship with Paimon or his associates, he might have placed watch over you, either for protection or investigation. Paimon is duly diligent in the manner he operates his kingship, so everything is carefully considered and almost nothing is impromptu.

If you’re concerned by this, I suggest arranging for a direct meeting with Paimon yourself, or commissioning someone to hold a meeting on your behalf. I’d be happy to intermediate if that’s what you wish, as I have a very special bond with Paimon, along with his associates.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile: and no worries, I am close to King Paimon as well. I’m not concerned, just curious

1 Like

From what you said, I would actually steer towards Caim because I did specifically pray to King Paimon with Pyromancy in mind :smiley:

Thank you for your amazing and detailed answer

1 Like

Have you considered Shax?

2 Likes

No, I haven’t but now that you mention it, Imma look into that. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like