Does an astral group called the Astral Hermetic Guild regulate our astral abilities based on our moral conduct and moral development?

Does an astral group called the Astral Hermetic Guild regulate our astral abilities based on our moral conduct and moral development?

1 Like

Well, breaking an oath in some groups could be something affecting your mind or blood.
There is some notion of astral police that was brought to my attention once. Not sure they were called this. I suppose if you are a member of the group, then yes.

2 Likes

In my experience no.

Astral travel can not be regulated in any way since its not something that is tangibale enough.

It does also not conform to our ideas of what is moral and what is imoral.

2 Likes

Nope.

I’m curious, where did this information come from?

3 Likes

Yeah, they were always after my ex.

1 Like

True, encountered some of these agents, too.

In any case this reminds me of 2 masters seen in dreams, one seemed Brazilian and gave me a warning, the other one was like a young European and told me a mantra, hmm…

@Sororbatsheva156 Just to let you knowNightside closed his account so he’s not going to get your comment nor reply to you (if you click on a users avatar it tells you if they’re active or suspended or have closed their account).

So you might wanna check on older posts like this thread before replying that way you won’t get frustrated and wonder why if you don’t get an answer.

Add; I made that mistake before when I was new (the thread was like 5 years old at the time, live & learn).

2 Likes

ah yes, I normally look at that too, but I remember them being active some days ago so I didnt pay attention to it. Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are always groups trying to impose their will on others. While I have never heard of them, it is likely that they do exist among many others. All of which impose their own rules and laws to create what they believe is an ideal order. Unfortunately for all of these groups there is no such thing as an ideal order. There will always be those who see it differently.

Zen