Do you need offerings every time you contact King Paimon

I’m pretty experienced with other spirits but everywhere I read about King Paimon I read that REQUIRES offerings. Is this true? Some even say it’s best to bring offerings for the two spirits he brings with him?

1 Like

Not really but you could if you want to.

2 Likes

I don’t think you need to but once you have a relationship with him, you could offer him something every time you call upon him. That is what I do with the spirits I have a relationship with. When I contact them I usually offer a drink or something just out of respect and being a good host.

1 Like

I know he appreciates good offerings. I haven’t worked with him yet, but I summoned him and gave him a slice of a very nice roulade. I summoned him to let him know I wanted to work with him on a future project and I wanted to be sure he was happy to work with me. He is, and I know he appreciated the offering I left.

In any case, I seriously doubt King Paimon is going to refuse to work with you if you didn’t have an offering for him - after all, YOU command the universe, everything else follows. He might not like it, but I’m quite sure he would turn up to hear you out. But, be honourable. If you promised him an offering, I wouldn’t summon him without it if I were you. And this goes for just about any spirit ime.

4 Likes

Any gesture of gratitude is acceptable seeing as it is the energies you produce in the act of making an offering that feeds the spirit.
Although some etheric energy is given off by the offering as it decomposes or burns.

I had a good day in court today and all I did was visualize King Paimon’s sigil and that was enough for him to show up and get it done, afterwards I simply thanked him and gave feelings of gratitude. Worked like a charm.
And Belial just showed up along with him, I didn’t even ask Belial to come he just came it was pretty cool.

6 Likes

No.

I have called him many times and have only given an offering once, and that was just as a welcome more than any sort of payment (I was dating one of his human wives at the time).

4 Likes

I actually talked to King Paimon today with out any offerings

3 Likes

When i make an offering i give something that i myself actually want, but give to the entity out of respect. For example i gave duke sallos my last cigarette. Gave king Paimon an apple i planned on eating, but gave it to him to show appreciation. This yeilded good results for me.

Offering a sacrifice so to speak. Its powerful.

3 Likes

I give an offering in good faith to him. It shows him the level of trust I have. It’s not necessarily religious for me it’s more like a faith that you have in a reliable ally or friend.

3 Likes