Do you know any books about goddesses Hecate?

Do you know any books about goddesses Hecate ? ideal book also with some spells and rituals associated with her

1 Like

Jason Miller writes pretty extensively about Hekate and also offers courses on her. There are quite a few books about her, but a lot of them are misinformation or conflation with other deities.

Best advice if you want to learn about her is to study ancient Greek lore.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll take a look at it

Check Out The Traditional Mythology Plus These Authors For Hekate Books

  • Cyndi Brannen
  • Sorita D’Este
  • Michael W Ford
  • Jeff Cullen
  • Sarah IIes Johnson
  • Jack Grayle

Happy Researching :grinning_face:

3 Likes

thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

“Titan’s Magick” by Hecateus Apuliensis,there are pathworkings to contact Titans(obviously Hecate is one of them) and “Hecate: Witchcraft, Death & Nocturnal Magic“ by Asenath Mason.

1 Like

Jason Miller magickal protection and reversal has a lot about Godess Hecate I have done some of the rituals with Hecate from it and she is absolutely grand very helpful and efficient I highly recommend working with her she is wonderful. Happy magick

2 Likes

Take Baal Kadmons course on Hecate, he seems to be the only one who reminds the audience that Hecate is both a goddess of light and darkness. She is a lightbringer figure, but she can also be very dark. And he also talks about the myth of “mother, maiden, crone” started by wicca.

2 Likes

I’m still just starting out, that’s why those books :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like