Do You Have A "Personal Song"?

Watching Timothy’s ‘cool music’ thread got me to thinking … I have a particular song I “identify” with; a song that, if a person deeply understood the concept behind the song, they’d be a long way towards knowing Me. Whadaya think? You guys 'n gals game? I’ll start:

"Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zepplin

I have one, it’s not so much for the message it conveys, but more for the sound in itself. Manson’s ‘Tied Up, Dried Up and Dead To The World’.

Something about the sound helps me get lost inside my head and then things just tend to go from there…

Released from the catacombs by skeletonwitch

“Stardust”… along with…“I’ll be seeing you”.

Previously…it was “it sounds funny I know, but it really is so, I’m my own grandpa”

Maxx

[quote=“Zoe, post:1, topic:143”]Watching Timothy’s ‘cool music’ thread got me to thinking … I have a particular song I “identify” with; a song that, if a person deeply understood the concept behind the song, they’d be a long way towards knowing Me. Whadaya think? You guys 'n gals game? I’ll start:

"Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zepplin[/quote]

Is this the key for knowing you?

There’s a feeling I get when I look to the west
And my spirit is crying for leaving

Ever since my childhood, I could relate to “The Wall” from Pink Floyd, although most of my walls have been broken down now.

[quote=“Bran, post:5, topic:143”][quote=“Zoe, post:1, topic:143”]Watching Timothy’s ‘cool music’ thread got me to thinking … I have a particular song I “identify” with; a song that, if a person deeply understood the concept behind the song, they’d be a long way towards knowing Me. Whadaya think? You guys 'n gals game? I’ll start:

"Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zepplin[/quote]

Is this the key for knowing you?

There’s a feeling I get when I look to the west
And my spirit is crying for leaving[/quote]

Not really any isolated verse or image; more the whole feel of the story the song unfolds … :wink: Z

“Princes of the Universe” by Queen. I used to play this over and over as a teen in my bedroom while trying to figure out how I could kill my dad without getting caught. Too bad there was no internet yet back then, because I was looking for poisons that would be untraceable in the blood, and the library had no such books.

there used to be a certain cleaning fluid that was used for carpet cleaning. It is banned in this country for a certain reason. I believe it was used in Turkey a lot.

When the rugs or carpets are cleaned in the bedroom of the target, upon sleeping in that enclosed room all night…the fumes will begin to eat up the lungs and create holes in them…subject dies and unless there is an autopsy done, it appears subject died of natural causes in sleep. Most autopsy reports will not be looking for this as the cause anyway or why death occurred. Maybe today, but not in the past.

Almost as good as a midget female wrestler with a 22 mag w/silencer. No one would expect an assassin as this…lol.

Bless You, Sweetheart! DON’T LOOK BACK!!! Today you are strong, smart, skilled and loved by people who want nothing except what you offer willingly. You are…KYRA. Celebrate that! :wink: Z

PS: Is the bastard dead yet? Or better still, alive & suffering horribly?

[quote=“Maxx, post:9, topic:143”]there used to be a certain cleaning fluid that was used for carpet cleaning. It is banned in this country for a certain reason. I believe it was used in Turkey a lot.

When the rugs or carpets are cleaned in the bedroom of the target, upon sleeping in that enclosed room all night…the fumes will begin to eat up the lungs and create holes in them…subject dies and unless there is an autopsy done, it appears subject died of natural causes in sleep. Most autopsy reports will not be looking for this as the cause anyway or why death occurred. Maybe today, but not in the past.

Almost as good as a midget female wrestler with a 22 mag w/silencer. No one would expect an assassin as this…lol.[/quote]

Visine is easier. Just sayin’ :wink: Z

A midget female wrestler using visine…wow…

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:12, topic:143”]A midget female wrestler using visine…wow…

Maxx[/quote]

LOL, MAXX, LOL. btw, I’m all of 5’ 7", thank-you-very-much! And I have a distinctly feminine style of presenting myself. :wink: Z

So did those 2 midget female wrestlers I used to work with…one was very feminine…although neither was near 5’ 7".

[quote=“Zoe, post:10, topic:143”]Bless You, Sweetheart! DON’T LOOK BACK!!! Today you are strong, smart, skilled and loved by people who want nothing except what you offer willingly. You are…KYRA. Celebrate that! :wink: Z

PS: Is the bastard dead yet? Or better still, alive & suffering horribly?[/quote]

Zoe, I’d like to crown you the Morticia Addams of the BALG forum, you are just wonderful!

He’s not dead yet, but that tyrant manipulative alcoholic is shunned by everyone except the whores he pays to keep him company. I don’t see a need anymore to kill him, I haven’t seen him in years and he can’t bug me anymore. I even feel offing him would almost be doing him a favor and I rather like the idea of his slow and lonely deterioration into oblivion. >:)

You Honor Me, sweet Kyra … Thank You :wink: Z