Do you feel energy while scanning this sigil?

This is the sigil of my servitor, I am overcomplicating the whole creation of it and I need help in confirming it so can anyone sense any energy and I programmed it to be only called by me please if anyone can confirms it I can continue and I am stuck right now , I have bothered many people on this forum about my servitor and this will the last one about my servitor
Thank you

1 Like

I am not sure why but I feel a sharp energy and the word conflict.

2 Likes

Does this means it’s negative or its healthy ??

I believe that something is not as you want.

1 Like

I killed it now, can you help me confirm it that’s it’s dead ? By scanning?

I am not that good on scanning! You shouldn’t do that so fast! I can only sense the energy! And I could feel that something wasn’t as you wanted.

1 Like

Sry about that :sweat_smile: , thanks though

1 Like

Hope that someone more capable will reply to you!

1 Like

Yeah I hope so too , thanks

1 Like

i feel that too , it makes me feel trapped and “highlights“ my problems. they just come to consciousness when i gaze at it. i think it may be good, giving you a peace of mind and showing what you have to resolve. it’s really helpful. it makes you feel as if when you solve the problem, you are on a “blank slate.”

2 Likes

Do you know how I can achieve it ?

1 Like

hmmm. resolve your issue. you seem clouded. a lot of things on your mind. are you have a tower/chaos moment ? breathe. let go. there’s a lot of negative energy around you and you need to clear it .

1 Like

How do I clear it , I can’t I have tried everytime some negative shit comes in my mind the truama, pesoomism , anxiety I can’t live like this anymore servitors were my last hope and now that last hope is also gone I am sure I can’t make servitors either , how do i do it ?? Please

1 Like

I feel little warm on my palm when scanning it. But its really small energy. Its positif energy

1 Like

I sense confusion when seeing it, but im not sure if the feeling is correct

1 Like

Does anyone feel mine?

Well you must be sensing me cause I killed the servitor :neutral_face: , thanks anyways

Thats definitely me you are sensing , thanks for the scan :+1:t2:

1 Like

i’m pretty sure you’re having a tower moment . don’t worryyy . i can feel you getting over it eventually. grow from this. this is for you to learn. evolve. pinpoint your emotions, feel them, then move on. start on a clean slate. leave things in the past. clear your mind :slight_smile:

and of courseeee you can make them. believe it. trust it. you will be okay.

1 Like

yessss i love it . i feel it as the evil eye being blocked by some kind of outside force . protecting what’s under the “arrow.” (i see it as a ray of sunshine.) maybe psychic protection or something ? :thinking:

1 Like