Do you draw circles when working with Lucifer?

When working with Lucifer, do you draw circles to protect you from other entities and spirits ordo you not use a circle? Why? Also have you noticed paranormal activity increasing when you started working with Lucifer?

If I do a circle, it is just a circle of neutrality to calm the energies around me and make the space fit for the demonic.
Demons, generally, do not seem to like protection circles as so often they are cast in particular to keep them out!
When I do magick, if I encounter an entity I am unsure of, I simply point my sword at it and say, “If you cannot stand before the mighty Hecate and speak your true name without being banished, then you will leave this space at once in Her fury and Her name or suffer that wrath of Her! Depart or be destroyed!” This has always served me quite well and I suspect would likely work with any entity you are close to as the named one. I just have a lot of experience with Hecate.

2 Likes

I used to when I first started summoning spirits, but it was a circle to give me more power, not that much for protection. I always trusted Lucifer, Thoth and King Paimon.

1 Like

Yeah I trust Lucifer too. His energy is not at all threatening but soothing and kind. Who I am worried about is trickster entities and ghosts and other spirits that are not welcome. :blush: That is why I wondered if it is possible to use the circle more as a “meeting ground” to just ensure I only attract who I want to speak with. :blush:

1 Like

That is actually a good idea. I mean my issue is mainly that I don’t want to invite impostors and trickster spirits and so far I have been able to avoid this by casting a circle but I have read that many entities don’t like the circles even if they are only for protection. I could ask Lilith but I am not sure she wants to “babysit” me while I practice. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, I always banish, just to make sure not any tricksters are in my space.

2 Likes

Thank you!
Remember, you can cast ANY kind of circle. It is all about the energy you are focusing on while you do. You can cast and say, “I welcome the true demonic entities into this circle I build, I banish all imposters and controllers. I light this circle with the black flame that my sacred demons are welcomed and honoured. May all imposters burn within my light!”
I don’t think Lillith would see it as babysitting. You are only using her wrath as a threat to be called if needed.

4 Likes