Do you create a unknown relationship with a spirit, due to thinking about them a lot?

My entire childhood I used to obsess over bloody mary and lucifer. Wondering are they truly evil and if they are why haven’t they killed us all already these were the things I thought of as a young adolescent and this same obsession continued throughout my life. As you may have guessed i obviously deal with theses kinds of powers and entities now but i just wanted to know did this alone create a sort of relationship already on a astral/subconscious level as a kid for me that i was never aware of?

1 Like

Well I know thinking about Lucifer a lot, sometimes he will be attracted to come by that. I know sometimes when I’m reading about him he will come just cus he’s on my mind.
Also If you have some sort of inexplicable attraction like that at a young age it probably means something, so it’s possible that could be the case.

2 Likes

Okay i usually answers these questions but through intuition to strengthen my confidence in myself but i wanted to asked just in case. Thanks! @Venus

1 Like

The way I first came in contact with Lucifer was almost accidentally. I wanted to talk to him but kept being afraid that I wasn’t ready. Instead I’d obsess over reading about him. Things he likes, things he dislikes, taking notes on him and finally one day I just sat and was meditating and his sigill popped in my head and I kept focusing on it, eventually chanting his enn and he came through that way almost instantly. so I think if you’re taking interest in them they will DEFINITELY Know

1 Like

This isn’t what i meant exactly.:sweat_smile: Yes I know from everything Ive learned from the forum and research period that just from reading and researching and think of specifics spirits you will attract there attention but i was asking was is this the same as a child i never did research and stuff as a kid I just knew about them and how they where “evil” which isn’t the case but, There names would randomly repeat in my mind without my consent.

It’s as if someone was forcing me to call on them against my will.

If they choose you,you will always think about them

2 Likes

Yes. It builds an energetic rapport.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate more on this please kind sir…?
@Kassapu

1 Like

Have you ever been in class with someone. Whenever you see them, they always have a smile on their face? That’s a good healthy association you have of that person. Whenever they come to mind it releases feel good chemicals because that’s how your unconscious brain sees them. On a physical level you build an energetic rapport with them unconsciously b/c you always see them as something positive.

For entities, spirits, and omnipresent beings… if you always think of them fondly, talk to them, pray, and give them offerings… you will start to see them very positively and they will in turn start to see you positively. It builds a ‘magnetic’ charge which changes your auric field to make it more comfy for them. They’ll come closer to you and you to them.

Think of it like the Sims video game. You have your characters interact and it builds a relationship. Same thing here, energetic rapport :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope this made sense.

4 Likes

This makes a lot of sense… Maybe that’s why i keep being told Lucifer’s energy within me. :star2:

2 Likes

I would say yes I think about Azazel a lot and have become close with him

2 Likes