Do we chose to incarnate!

I’ve thought about this as well when it comes to my own life. I have a very repressive family that really has set me back, but I can’t help but wonder if I’d even know half of what I know now if I was born in a great family that supported my interests. I’d likely be like most of my friends…happy, but totally unaware of the undercurrents that are weaving life and civilization together.

4 Likes

Ive been thinking the same, pain and suffering are life lessons, they are hard but the messages stick. Which still leads me to believe we are being tested before we get true godhood or get to mingle with the rest of the galaxy, because we are so volatile they need to constantly see how we will react in any given situation, like ranger training lol

3 Likes

To me there’s some kind of romantic aspect when it comes to knowledge at a price

1 Like

if we could choose to incarnate to me that would also mean we could choose to just simply watch and protect.

Maybe some demons were guardian angels who saw so much bad things happening they pledged to seek vengeance and was overcome by it.

3 Likes

Very possible. That reminds me of a specific angel but I can’t remember the name…

So true, so beautiful, and happiness is temporary anyways.

1 Like

The pursuit of it for self and others is etermal, though. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

For me, I prefer Joy.
Happiness is a moment, a passing though current. Joy is eternal and never ending. Ofcourse, this is my perspective.