Do spirits understand all languages?

When someone invokes an entity the entity can pick up on the languages they know, atleast human languages, however, I’ve met entities who didn’t.

2 Likes

I was just thinking about this question, thanks for asking this

1 Like

You’re welcome.

English is pretty much a global language almost.

It’s something most places teach physically.

1 Like

Yes, your invocation would be a success, in my experience the pronunciation is not that critical especially if you have created a sigil with the deity’s name and symbol, they will know who and what you are invoking.

1 Like

What about sigils on the internet?

1 Like

I once asked them this and they explained that they read concepts and intentions. Actually, the other way around, unless they mean to use certain words, it kind of translates on what you pick up as a medium and the message might actually change from medium to medium while the concept of what they say does remain the same.

That’s what they told me but I actually can even tell you that the message changes quite a lot too from depending on the perception of the medium on whomever they are talking to. If they believe demos are evil and terrible creatures, they will pick that side of them and the experience will be very different.

2 Likes

I often write my rituals in another language, such as Latin, Italian, or Spanish, sometimes French. Ive found that it is rare for them to not understand human tongues, no matter which. When dealing with beings that are telepathic, spoken words are mainly a tool in the magick. They know what you are thinking.

2 Likes

I use different languages in my written spells for the sake of prying eyes, I keep them cryptic at the least, but spirits do understand what your intentions are by your thoughts and energy.

1 Like

For example if I say: “Destroy my enemies!” Would they know whom I’m speaking of?

Don’t worry,they speak your native language.I spoke more than one year on English and that time was not fluently always doubted if I speak correct.After 2,5 years on this path I started to hear spirits clear and loud and believe me everyone speak your native language. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For rituals I use English.

1 Like

Ok. Using a blanket term, what you are telling them is to destroy any and all of your enemies. If that’s not your intention, then always use your enemies name or names. Depending on which spirit you’re working with, you may not want to go that far. Like destroying multiple ppl. For some reason I have had great success using Latin, have no idea why they seem to respond quickly when I use one of those languages I referred to above, but if my intent is not correct it is useless. The mind has to agree 100% with what is spoken.

1 Like

I would create my own sigil and not use something grabbed from the Internet. When you use a sigil created by someone else you’re using a random symbol of someone else’s creation to focus your magical intention. This can still work and be effective but it is not tapping into your mind and your magic in the way a sigil is supposed to work.

2 Likes

This on top of internet sigils can have more than the actual entity attached to it after a while, even mimics created by the person(s) imaginations.

2 Likes

How true, how true.

1 Like

I use internet sigils, I know created sigils are better but what difference does it make? Internet sigils are more precise and the spirit can see that. Or am I missing something?

1 Like

Internet sigils don’t make them more precise, internet sigils were created by someone at one point in time and people made those sigils the norm.

1 Like

The choice is entirely up to you, I like my own design as it has more meaning to me.

1 Like