Do spirits hate homosexuals/transgenders?

I was wondering because I was thinking about being gay and will they take request on my spells or possess me when I invoke?

2 Likes

No, they don’t

11 Likes

Yes they will listen, and no. Possession and invocation are different

4 Likes

In my opinion as a homosexual and one who was born this way, you don’t just decide to be homosexual. And unless you spent time in prison and due to years of abuse were forced to “think” that way or as a child not knowing or understanding who/what you are and some low life piece of :poop: messes up your mind that is IMO the only way to be homosexual. Now if it something you want to “try” to do just to see what it’s like, what happened if you don’t like it?

6 Likes

No they don’t alot of them are LGBTQI friendly. Our mythology is rich and far reaching in ancient times, study and draw power from our heritage.

9 Likes

No.

2 Likes

I identify as pansexual and spirits seem to not have a problem with me. In fact one of the spirits I work with is kinda both male and female. Gender and sexual orientation are among the spirits just as much as they are among humans.

8 Likes

Idk

Yea, spirits are unisex so That’s kinda similar to a transexual(mix gender)?

3 Likes

Ok thanks

Spirits don’t have a gender, tho most appear “male” to most people. I’ve seen many spirits shift into different looks and genders as they choose to. They don’t discriminate based on sexual preference. I’m bi and they always respond to me. As long as you’re not demanding a bunch of ridiculous things of them, you’re good :blush:

5 Likes

OK. So before this to which sex are primarily attracted to?

1 Like

To add:

Most of the entities that are considered male, appeared to me as female. And, yes they were fully anatomically female. (Nuff said.) I have posted my experiences in other threads on the Balg site.

Gender as an expression of feminine or masculine energy is nothing. I have known many males (not gay) who are feminine. And many strong females (who are not lesbian) who are masculine.

6 Likes

What is the difference between invocation and possession? Thank you :slight_smile:

Possession is when you allow them control of you and your body. They occupy your body. Invocation is you call them into you but not fully.

3 Likes

And what is the purpose of invocation and possession?

1 Like

Anybody can correct me if I’m wrong, but they both to a degree one more than the other allows you to gain there knowledge and power. For example you want to learn a particular path or Magick you would evoke that entity that deals with that subject. Then instead of learning the old fashion way by practicing you would ask that entity to enter your mind and/or body by either invoking or possession (it is said that if you are a beginner invocation is strongly advised because full blown possession could be harmful if you are not ready for it) and that entity will impart that knowledge to you. I hope I described it correctly.

6 Likes

This, and you need a working relationship with them. No entity will just possess you right out of the gate.

5 Likes

This is also true, forgot that part. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you DragonPhoenix777